Confusion over Which Boards are Open to Whom

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354102 by
Slight confusion here and hoping I am doing things right. I can reply to the topics on the Clergy board but not Jediism? Due to the naming and descriptions, I had thought it would have been the other way around. So it took me a while to realize many of the topics posted in Clergy are meant to spark conversation among all levels and that the conversations in Jediism are for those who have progressed to a certain part of the IP. Is this correct?

If so, could we have that described in the descriptions of the boards themselves? It is a little frustrating to navigate a site with instructions on who can access what spread out over the whole site. It would simplify the search to have a description of who is invited in each description of the board in question. I recognize this would take some effort and time. While I am asking for possible actions, I appreciate what is being done already and merely want to ensure that others who might experience the same frustrations have a smoother path in the future. After all, one's experiences are rarely unique. Thank you for your time in reading. I hope my wording has not caused undue stress, and that my frustration is not unseemly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #354103 by Rosalyn J
Jediism needs to likely be opened to registered. I'll see what Council will say.

It'll be open to people at member level. So once you get past campbell

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 7 months ago #354105 by
Thank you! I had thought I had read that somewhere and was unable to find it again to be certain. Thus the hope that it might be added to the description someday.

More
3 years 7 months ago #354106 by Rosalyn J
I fixed it. Registered are able to post

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
3 years 7 months ago #354107 by Rosalyn J

If so, could we have that described in the descriptions of the boards themselves? It is a little frustrating to navigate a site with instructions on who can access what spread out over the whole site. It would simplify the search to have a description of who is invited in each description of the board in question. I recognize this would take some effort and time. While I am asking for possible actions, I appreciate what is being done already and merely want to ensure that others who might experience the same frustrations have a smoother path in the future. After all, one's experiences are rarely unique. Thank you for your time in reading. I hope my wording has not caused undue stress, and that my frustration is not unseemly.

I'll have to see about creating something like what you are asking

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi