Membership Application down

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #293993 by
Replied by on topic Membership Application down
Again, I'm perfectly happy to wait for someone who knows the specifics of the issue to respond. All I want to know is if they will make a way for me to apply (via email or the like) and/or an estimate to how long it would take for it to come back up. I'm perfectly happy to wait for that answer. I just want to know what to expect.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #293994 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Membership Application down
With respect Nami, I believe Edan answered the first part of your query in her initial response :laugh:

Edan wrote: No there is no other way to apply.

It's great to see that you're so enthusiastic about joining this community :) but can I ask why it is so important to you that you become a member so quickly?

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #293996 by

Brick wrote: With respect Nami, I believe Edan answered the first part of your query in her initial response :laugh:

With Respect, Brick, I'm asking if there can be an exception made, which you can't answer. Perfectly waiting for a response from someone who knows the issue. I know they're probably busy and/or sleeping, so I'm in no particular rush for them to respond. I'm not going to repeat myself any more, so I'm going to do that: wait until I get a more "official" response, if you will.

Brick wrote: It's great to see that you're so enthusiastic about joining this community :) but can I ask why it is so important to you that you become a member so quickly?

You can ask. Frankly, my mental and spiritual health haven't been doing well, and I long for somewhere I can grow spiritually. I don't have a religious "community" per se, because around my area, most people that claim my religion as their own don't really follow or believe what I believe. And again willing to wait. Again, just want to know the ETA or if an exception be made.

So, I'm going to do just that. Wait. I'm not as impatient as you're making me sound.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #293999 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Membership Application down
For clarity, I didn't try to answer ;) just pointed out that someone who is probably more qualified to answer than you realise, had already done so. I've sent a PM to Ren so hopefully he'll reply in due course :) .

It wasn't my intention, to imply that you were being impatient, I was just curious as to why it was so important to you, as the 'member' rank (which tbh I dont even think we should have as its a bit misleading) doesn't make you any more or less a 'member' of this community than you are right now :)

I'm sorry to hear that your mental and spiritual health hasn't been great lately. If you want to talk to someone about it then I'm available

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #294193 by
If you would need an ear to chat to, there is a Clergy contact button in the top menu, or by clicking on this link here --> X You do not have to be religious to chat with someone from the Clergy, they are great chat partners too.. ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #294195 by
Thanks, Aqua. I might do that later today when I have some free time.

More
6 years 7 months ago #294199 by Br. John
Membership granted (conditional). You can PM me with any questions.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Brick,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #294209 by

Br. John wrote: Membership granted (conditional). You can PM me with any questions.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
6 years 7 months ago #294257 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Membership Application down
There have been issues with the old system and it will imminently be replaced.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298497 by
I'm replying to this thread because the Application page seems to say two different things and I'm not sure which is the more recent. On the top is the "Do not use, Upgrade in progress, Anything submitted will be lost" message. But then further down is a message saying that there has been a problem with Yahoo email addresses and applications should be submitted using a non-Yahoo address. So can I submit it now with a non-Yahoo email, or do I wait for the application to be fixed? Thanks!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi