Questions I Have

More
7 years 11 months ago #241454 by FTPC
Questions I Have was created by FTPC
I Know that I joined the TOTJO sometime ago it has been a few years, now And I have had a personal matters or Issues to Deal with Like many of you know back in January I had to get a new Laptop or labtop, and Just this past April 27, 2016 I under hernia Surgery, I am better now thanks to God & the Force.

so with the small update,
Here is the question

May I come back here to pick up My Jedi studies, and The Knights and the Jedi teachers wear are they? Have the classes been abandon because The teachers have Personal matters or a life outside of The Jedi temple.. and wear should I began my Jedi studies?

and I still have no Master in N.C. for a hand on connection with the force..
I know it is not to late to come back to The force what about the temple.. & MTFBWYA- May the force be with you all

Thanks
TJEC/FTPC

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #241456 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Questions I Have
Welcome back

You can pick up where you left off on the training depending on how long ago you started your studies. The IP may have changed.

Here's the part of the FAQ about training: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#WhatNext
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, FTPC, MadHatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241457 by
Replied by on topic Questions I Have
I cannot speak officially but you should be able to just pick up where you left off. Continue your journal from where you were. I would take a look at the IP and see if it changed since you last looked (I don't think it has but I could be wrong). If in doubt just start from the beginning and skip any lessons that you've already posted in your journal.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241461 by
I'm unclear as to where you left off. If you were working on the IP, then you'll probably need to start again since the IP has changed quite a bit. If you were working on your apprenticeship, well, you should probably contact your teaching master. FYI, your current rank is "member" which means you can't see the forums dedicated to apprenticeships so that's probably a big part of why you're not seeing the bulk of training.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241463 by
Hi

From what i can see you have not started the lessons in the IP yet , am i right in assuming you want a real live contact with a Jedi in your aeria ? Correct me if i am reading wrong. As for the IP , this is usualy an individual path , if you want feedback or guidance you can contact a Knight to look over your work , he or she can do that herself or ask his or her apprentices to do that , either way , if you are reluctant to start on the IP for lack of feedback please share these concerns with the Knights here is a list of Teachers https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Journals/7310-the-teachers-who-we-are
Good luck on your Journey :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241464 by

FTPC wrote: May I come back here to pick up My Jedi studies

If you are not banned here I assume that means you can pick up where you left off :) Or start all over again with the IP (Not a bad idea)

The Knights and the Jedi teachers wear are they?

All over the place :) Search for the orange tags that say "Knights" ;) im sure they will be glad to help if you PM them.

Have the classes been abandon because The teachers have Personal matters or a life outside of The Jedi temple..

I don't know of any classes here at TOTJO unless you are an Apprentice and receiving them. In which case...I would assume that if a Knight had to take a LOA they would find you a substitute. Don't quote me...thats just a Guess.

wear should I began my Jedi studies?

Start a Journal Here - https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Journals
Begin The IP Here - https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/initiateprogramme

I still have no Master in N.C. for a hand on connection with the force..

Don't need one as far as I can tell :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241473 by
All of us need a break. Welcome back!
Restart your studies, if you have any troubles, come back to the first lesson. I advice you to do a new journal. If you need any help just send me a PM

More
7 years 11 months ago #241493 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic Questions I Have
Ok I am done with Lesson 0 Temple Structure, do I just pm Kit or do I post on the board for review and grading?

More
7 years 11 months ago #241576 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic Questions I Have
or do I post and if so wear or do I just send to TZB by PM?

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #241578 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Questions I Have
What does the Intro to the IP say?

How to Post Your Answers

Please make sure you post a reply to your journal rather than starting a new thread for each exercise.

We ask you to follow a set format when making new entries, though we do not insist on the programme being followed in any particular order. At the start of each post, or the beginning of each exercise and lesson, please follow this example:

Lesson 1, Part 1 - The Hero's Adventure

This way it is clear what you’re talking about and a lot easier for the people who check your work to keep up.

To avoid any accidental mistakes we suggest you proof read your work before submitting it and also suggest you use a spell checker. We would also ask for correct punctuation and grammar where possible.

We are a multi-language organisation and you may use whichever language you wish in your journal. The majority of members here speak English as a first or second language, so, while it is not required, you may receive more help and feedback if there is another translation of your work.

Once you have posted your first exercise, please send a Private Message to Knight tzb, who will contact an Admin (Jestor) to have your status updated.

If you are studying the Initiate Programme and have the status of "Temple Member" (the bar beneath your avatar displays as "Member" rather than Guest"), and posted your first lesson, please contact tzb so your rank can be updated, as it is not an automatic process. If you are not a "Temple Member", but have sent in your application, your rank/status will change when your application is processed.

Novice status/rank is for those who have, or will, submit an application.

If you would just like your progress to date checked then please ask any active Knight to look over your journal. A word of warning, not all Knights teach directly or already have a full schedule, so there is a chance a Knight may ask you to ask another Knight. Also, it may take a day or so for them to respond, as availability varies, so patience is important.

;)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi