starting a group

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220257 by
starting a group was created by
what are the requirements to start a new group?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #220264 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic starting a group
You may (yes you - and you can do it right now even before you're a Member) start an informal group by getting together with people interested in becoming a Jedi. This is generally people living close enough to each other that getting together once a month (or more) is no problem.

The group becomes formal when it has several who've become Members of The Order (register on the site and submit the online Application), is meeting regularly, has selected an approved (by The Council) name and has decided upon it's coordinator(s) - the groups officers.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3,

More
8 years 3 months ago #220333 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic starting a group
I think Yoba means a group on the site.

These can only be created by an admin, and a knight has to lead it.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224048 by
Replied by on topic starting a group
Mm.. I have a second question about this. If I am allowed to ask, is there a minimum of members needed besides a admin that must create the group and a knight who must lead it? Are the other rules that come with groups? Like existence depending rules? Or specific rules about abolishing of a created group? I could find nothing about it in the FAQ. Is there a possibility to get more information about this subject please?

~ Aqua

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #224049 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic starting a group
Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.
There may be rules imposed by the group's administrator, for example, I run the youth group where the rules are that you must be under 18 to join, but I don't believe any other groups actually have separate rules.

I don't believe a group has ever been abolished, and there are no specific rules surrounding this.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224052 by

Edan wrote: Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.
There may be rules imposed by the group's administrator, for example, I run the youth group where the rules are that you must be under 18 to join, but I don't believe any other groups actually have separate rules.

I don't believe a group has ever been abolished, and there are no specific rules surrounding this.

You do have a serious point there Edan. I have seen indeed no groups with little member numbers except.. the PR group :P I really hope that there will be a Dutch group one day, but so far I do not believe there will be 4 members any time soon. So chance would be terrible small eh?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224059 by
That would be you Aqua , Aviator , Thesilverpoet, Arbër and me jeej 5 dutchies already :laugh:

Aqua wrote:

Edan wrote: Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.

You do have a serious point there Edan. I have seen indeed no groups with little member numbers except.. the PR group :P I really hope that there will be a Dutch group one day, but so far I do not believe there will be 4 members any time soon. So chance would be terrible small eh?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224060 by

MartaLina wrote: That would be you Aqua , Aviator , Thesilverpoet, Arbër and me jeej 5 dutchies already :laugh:

Aqua wrote:

Mm.. I know also a member named doomeniek.. but do not have seen him for a long.. long time. I will split this all into a new thread. Please give me a small second. :blush:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224062 by
Yes that is a good idea a thread were we can keep up to date , call it the Dutchies haha

Aqua wrote:

MartaLina wrote: That would be you Aqua , Aviator , Thesilverpoet, Arbër and me jeej 5 dutchies already :laugh:

Aqua wrote:

Mm.. I know also a member named doomeniek.. but do not have seen him for a long.. long time. I will split this all into a new thread. Please give me a small second. :blush:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #224065 by
Split of is made!

Force shine upon you all,

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Confused-Ask-for-help/113695-suggestion-dutch-group-for-dutch-jedi
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi