starting a group

  • Yoba Deji
  • Yoba Deji's Avatar Topic Author
  • Guest
08 Jan 2016 22:59 #220257 by Yoba Deji
starting a group was created by Yoba Deji
what are the requirements to start a new group?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2016 23:26 #220264 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic starting a group
You may (yes you - and you can do it right now even before you're a Member) start an informal group by getting together with people interested in becoming a Jedi. This is generally people living close enough to each other that getting together once a month (or more) is no problem.

The group becomes formal when it has several who've become Members of The Order (register on the site and submit the online Application), is meeting regularly, has selected an approved (by The Council) name and has decided upon it's coordinator(s) - the groups officers.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Yoba Deji

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2016 08:24 #220333 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic starting a group
I think Yoba means a group on the site.

These can only be created by an admin, and a knight has to lead it.

QUESTION YOUR APATHY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Aqua
  • Aqua's Avatar
  • Guest
25 Jan 2016 13:47 #224048 by Aqua
Replied by Aqua on topic starting a group
Mm.. I have a second question about this. If I am allowed to ask, is there a minimum of members needed besides a admin that must create the group and a knight who must lead it? Are the other rules that come with groups? Like existence depending rules? Or specific rules about abolishing of a created group? I could find nothing about it in the FAQ. Is there a possibility to get more information about this subject please?

~ Aqua

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2016 13:59 - 25 Jan 2016 14:00 #224049 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic starting a group
Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.
There may be rules imposed by the group's administrator, for example, I run the youth group where the rules are that you must be under 18 to join, but I don't believe any other groups actually have separate rules.

I don't believe a group has ever been abolished, and there are no specific rules surrounding this.

QUESTION YOUR APATHY
Last edit: 25 Jan 2016 14:00 by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Aqua

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Aqua
  • Aqua's Avatar
  • Guest
25 Jan 2016 14:14 #224052 by Aqua
Replied by Aqua on topic starting a group

Edan wrote: Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.
There may be rules imposed by the group's administrator, for example, I run the youth group where the rules are that you must be under 18 to join, but I don't believe any other groups actually have separate rules.

I don't believe a group has ever been abolished, and there are no specific rules surrounding this.


You do have a serious point there Edan. I have seen indeed no groups with little member numbers except.. the PR group :P I really hope that there will be a Dutch group one day, but so far I do not believe there will be 4 members any time soon. So chance would be terrible small eh?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • MartaLina
  • MartaLina's Avatar
  • Guest
25 Jan 2016 14:45 #224059 by MartaLina
Replied by MartaLina on topic starting a group
That would be you Aqua , Aviator , Thesilverpoet, Arbër and me jeej 5 dutchies already :laugh:

Aqua wrote:

Edan wrote: Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.
There may be rules imposed by the group's administrator, for example, I run the youth group where the rules are that you must be under 18 to join, but I don't believe any other groups actually have separate rules.

I don't believe a group has ever been abolished, and there are no specific rules surrounding this.


You do have a serious point there Edan. I have seen indeed no groups with little member numbers except.. the PR group :P I really hope that there will be a Dutch group one day, but so far I do not believe there will be 4 members any time soon. So chance would be terrible small eh?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Aqua
  • Aqua's Avatar
  • Guest
25 Jan 2016 14:47 #224060 by Aqua
Replied by Aqua on topic starting a group

MartaLina wrote: That would be you Aqua , Aviator , Thesilverpoet, Arbër and me jeej 5 dutchies already :laugh:

Aqua wrote:

Edan wrote: Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.
There may be rules imposed by the group's administrator, for example, I run the youth group where the rules are that you must be under 18 to join, but I don't believe any other groups actually have separate rules.

I don't believe a group has ever been abolished, and there are no specific rules surrounding this.


You do have a serious point there Edan. I have seen indeed no groups with little member numbers except.. the PR group :P I really hope that there will be a Dutch group one day, but so far I do not believe there will be 4 members any time soon. So chance would be terrible small eh?


Mm.. I know also a member named doomeniek.. but do not have seen him for a long.. long time. I will split this all into a new thread. Please give me a small second. :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • MartaLina
  • MartaLina's Avatar
  • Guest
25 Jan 2016 14:49 #224062 by MartaLina
Replied by MartaLina on topic starting a group
Yes that is a good idea a thread were we can keep up to date , call it the Dutchies haha

Aqua wrote:

MartaLina wrote: That would be you Aqua , Aviator , Thesilverpoet, Arbër and me jeej 5 dutchies already :laugh:

Aqua wrote:

Edan wrote: Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.
There may be rules imposed by the group's administrator, for example, I run the youth group where the rules are that you must be under 18 to join, but I don't believe any other groups actually have separate rules.

I don't believe a group has ever been abolished, and there are no specific rules surrounding this.


You do have a serious point there Edan. I have seen indeed no groups with little member numbers except.. the PR group :P I really hope that there will be a Dutch group one day, but so far I do not believe there will be 4 members any time soon. So chance would be terrible small eh?


Mm.. I know also a member named doomeniek.. but do not have seen him for a long.. long time. I will split this all into a new thread. Please give me a small second. :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Aqua
  • Aqua's Avatar
  • Guest
25 Jan 2016 15:01 - 25 Jan 2016 15:07 #224065 by Aqua
Replied by Aqua on topic starting a group
Split of is made!

Force shine upon you all,


www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Confu...group-for-dutch-jedi
Last edit: 25 Jan 2016 15:07 by Aqua.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: RexZero