Interview!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 weeks ago #140345 by
Interview! was created by
Hey! My name's Andrea.
I currently have a project in my religion class about new religion movements. I found Temple of the Jedi order on wikipedia, and at my first glance I thought it must be something worth writing about. I've done some research on this order and have settled my mind that I want to write about it! Now, it'll give bonus points if I could get to interview someone, so in short I need someone to interview! I'll take any volunteer, but it'd be neat if you got some knowledge about what you're talking about. I've seen the ranks and would prefer anyone of novice level and above (However, as I stated before. Anything'll do). The deadline for this project is on thursday, so quickly think it through if you want to be interviewed!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 weeks ago #140354 by
Replied by on topic Interview!

AndreaHasAProjectToDo wrote: Hey! My name's Andrea.
I currently have a project in my religion class about new religion movements. I found Temple of the Jedi order on wikipedia, and at my first glance I thought it must be something worth writing about. I've done some research on this order and have settled my mind that I want to write about it! Now, it'll give bonus points if I could get to interview someone, so in short I need someone to interview! I'll take any volunteer, but it'd be neat if you got some knowledge about what you're talking about. I've seen the ranks and would prefer anyone of novice level and above (However, as I stated before. Anything'll do). The deadline for this project is on thursday, so quickly think it through if you want to be interviewed!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hello Andrea, welcome to TotJO.

As head of public relations I would be welcome to be interviewed by you! Would you like the interview to be done via email, private in-Temple messaging, skype or even phone etc? I am available on most methods. What sort of questions would you like to ask us?

We have the FaQ as a useful guide to information: http://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq which covers some of the most commonly asked questions.

If you wanted an email to contact you can use: prteam@templeofthejediorder.org

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 weeks ago #140469 by
Replied by on topic Interview!

Akkarin wrote:
Hello Andrea, welcome to TotJO.

As head of public relations I would be welcome to be interviewed by you! Would you like the interview to be done via email, private in-Temple messaging, skype or even phone etc? I am available on most methods. What sort of questions would you like to ask us?

We have the FaQ as a useful guide to information: http://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq which covers some of the most commonly asked questions.

If you wanted an email to contact you can use: prteam@templeofthejediorder.org

Hey Akkarin! Thank you so much for offering to be interviewed! I'm not sure what the word limit on the PMs are in here, but I'll gladly take it there! I'll send you a message right away!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi