Setting up my profile

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #135765 by
Setting up my profile was created by
I'm trying to update my profile but when I go to save it, it keeps saying that my "Password and Verifying Password" don't match. I'm sure I'm doing it right but that message keeps coming up.
Anybody have ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #135768 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Setting up my profile
If you're not trying to change your password, then try resetting it first in the Edit Profile > Account Details section, and see if it works then. If it still doesn't work, try cleaning out your browser cache.

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #138287 by
Replied by on topic Setting up my profile
I didn't want to start a new topic just for this question: Is there any way I can add a little picture into my signature or is it purely text-only? Thanks for the info.

More
10 years 2 months ago #138289 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Setting up my profile
I think this works. I guess we'll know soon enough. Use the img code like putting an image in a post. You'll give the link to the graphic. Here's an example.
Code:
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Go-home.svg/100px-Go-home.svg.png[/img]

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #138290 by
Replied by on topic Setting up my profile
I'm not really sure I understand that, I'm not really good at technical things :unsure:
So, if I have the image as .jpg or .bmp on my hard drive, how would I get it into my signature?

More
10 years 2 months ago #138291 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Setting up my profile

Ve-Lo-Zi wrote: I'm not really sure I understand that, I'm not really good at technical things :unsure:
So, if I have the image as .jpg or .bmp on my hard drive, how would I get it into my signature?

You won't. There's a difference. You have to upload the image where it's available as a link. Use a free service like http://photobucket.com/ . Put the link to your photo between the tags. If you get the image uploaded and still have trouble post the link to it here and we'll give you the code to copy and paste.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi