A word of Thanks

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #364325 by Carlos.Martinez3
Good morning Temple of the Jedi Order and happy holidays.

I want to thank those who have been a very real influence in my path. You are to many to name. I am grateful to be able to hold a title like "Pastor" and continue to wear it with pride. I am thankful for those who take the time every morning. I want to thank those who take extra time to serve here. Those next to me and in turn, next to you. The level of involvement in a place like this can depend on so much, so I am grateful for those who take extra time to put here in the Temple of the Jedi Order. Officers, Knights, Members - those just joining, thank you. Thank y'all for being a part of this whole place. Its so big and so much more than one person all the time, thats kinna neat. The Temple will be celebrating its birthday this Dec. We have been though quite a bit together and I am looking forward to much much more. Today I am grateful for this place. I am grateful for the people who keep the lights on nd for those who serve and help one another here. I am thankful for others who continue to come here and share and grow with.
How do I know its real?

All I have to do in some places is just look back and reflect.

I am thankful I am a small part of your path Temple and may the Force be with you!
Pastor Carlos

edit: "...it's a good place...still...ya!"

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, rugadd, Loudzoo, Jack.Troutman, For-Emris, Diana W

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi