Where you will find me

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #356119 by Carlos.Martinez3
Im going to post this here in the Clergy section. I meditate. I recommend meditation for every Modern Day Jedi. How we do it, how we actually do it can be a range from our every day needs. I honestly don't know any one who meditates in real life who has only ONE way. Here can be a place to try and find me - us in the Force, the Living Force, ya know the one we actually use every day. Smiley face.

Feel free to join in

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #356120 by Carlos.Martinez3
The rain

There is nothing more sporadic and unique or to "it own beat" than the rain. It had its own beat and its own rhythm each and every time. No two rains will ever be the same and yet they are as similar as the time they spent with us. No storm last forever. I love storms and I love rain. I will quite actually go out into a rain and sit for as long as time permits. What gets me to that place of Zen and tranquility and beginning is the sound of when the rain hits, that beat isnt mine or any one else. It belongs to the rain. I try to sync with it either breathing rhythm or attention or consciousness. Most time it works. I have sat in the rain, danced, and even sang and played my guitar. I love rain and what it does for me. This often takes me to a place of return or PU.

Find me in the rain.

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheb, Diana W

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #356732 by Carlos.Martinez3
Some nights, if you like, you can find me in the Fire. I sit outside a lot and burn a ring of stones and wood. We have the ability truly, to make fires where we live. I enjoy the fire. So much that there are times you WILL find me by a fire. A big one or a small one, that's where you will find me. In the dance of the flame. In the shadows of the orange glow. You know that part of the fire that helps the bones stretch and heal and soothe... right there is where I try to find myself and even frequent often. I wont hesitate to burn on a rainy day. I look into the flame and find myself and my own paths at times. I use fire for cooking, heat, and spirituality and some days, for my well being. Some days there is a fire going for the sake of having fore ready , and honestly, I like having it. Fire can harm as well as clean and make and build. All it takes is the willing. I dance by the fire. I sleep by the fire. I drink by the fire. It calms me at times. Its soothes even the frigid of places for me. Give me time, I will build a fire.

Find me in the fire

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diana W

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi