becoming of the clergy

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago #341216 by
becoming of the clergy was created by
hi I write to you from Italy, I am frank / areyan, I would like to ask you how I can be part of the jedi clergy, what things I should do, to have an affiliation an order from you to create a community that already has a "legacy" behind , a community that already exists we are in 4 people. thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #341217 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic becoming of the clergy
Hi Areyan,

The Seminary is the section of TotJO that deals with clerical training. All applicants must be the rank of 'Initiate' and at least sixteen (16) years of age.

Currently your rank is 'Guest'. To progress to ''Initiate', you will need to complete the Initiate Programme and complete the Membership Application (if you have not already done so).

Once you have completed the IP and have become and Initiate, you can then apply to join the Clergy. In which case you should first contact the Assistant Pastor for the Seminary . You will then be interviewed by one or more members of the Synod and, if successful, invited to join the Seminary.

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago #341218 by
Replied by on topic becoming of the clergy
Oh thanks for the response

More
4 years 8 months ago #341221 by Carlos.Martinez3
Welcome and feel free to reach out if ya need anything. May the Force be with ya !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi