Information about a period of rest...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #310866 by
Dear everyone,

Last month I partially failed to upload the Clergymotivational, I feel unable to offer long term clerical council/chat/talk/thingy to people and have so far not been contacted, much, for short term clerical council/chat/talk/thingy. I believe it is best for me to remove the Clergymotivational duty of my list for I am of opinion I am no longer capable of doing that.

Will be less active for a wile, yet not away, I will check my PM box a few times a week for any sort of short termed chats that might be requested for I will remain available, if people contact me for long term conversation I will help to find the suitable brother for that, and if the situation demands it I will do my best to seek additional support outside the Temple, making additional phone calls if required, all of that remains..

I am going to lower the long term things a bit to figure my personal issues out. I will try to post every now and then in my Journal. (also mentioned that I would upload several images + Sermon, will do that as soon as I am capable to do)

My energy burns away as I am having issues with finding an internship. So far I have not been very active in the forums and it only contributes to my own fading connection with the Temple itself. *sigh* All I can do it try to be here, write a Sermon every now and then, and working things out before adding anything else to my list of responsibilities. Please note I feel well, yet drained, a bit.. my low-key doings might result in me not noticing all things happening. I will take time to look over the board one or two times a week to offer additional support.

I am sorry,

Force shine with you all,

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #310869 by Rosalyn J
Aqua,
There is no need to be sorry. You must have rest when your body says. Thank you for all that you do, and don't worry. We are here for you too. I wish you the best of luck in finding an internship and a restful period of rest.

Ros

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: , thomaswfaulkner

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310873 by
While it is important as a clergy member to help and take care of others, it's also important for that clergy member to take care of themselves. Do you what you need to do so that when you are at your 100%, you can continue to help others reach their 100%.

I wish you the best, and thank you for all your work.

More
6 years 3 months ago #310875 by Manu
How does that quote go?

“If your compassion does not include yourself it is incomplete.” - Jack Kornfield

Happy R&R Aqua. If you ever need to chat, we are all here for you. :)

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310876 by
Take good care of yourself brother , only when you take care of yourself you are capable of taking care of others , you will always be in my thoughts and my meditations and you know where to find me,

Always connected in the Force , your friend

Marta Lina

More
6 years 3 months ago #310877 by thomaswfaulkner
There isn't much I can add but echo what's already been said. Sometimes we need the crappiest of all crappy crap to cultivate the fertilizer used for what's about to blossom. Find your center. :)

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310880 by
You gotta make sure your own oxygen mask is on first, my friend. Rest up. I'm just a buzz away if you need anything.

More
6 years 3 months ago #310881 by Zenchi
Everyone needs a vacation away from the Temple sooner or later, especially if you personally feel your taking on too much. The Temple isn't going anywhere, go take care of you...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi