Disturbing news

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #98074 by
Disturbing news was created by
First off, before I start, I want to get something out of the way. I am a white nationalist, but I am not anti-Semitic in the least. Yes, I am sure any good anti-Semite could produce a long list of Jews who have been injurious to Western civilization: Marx, Trotsky, Ron Jeremy, yadayadayada. So what, there are traitors in every group. Plenty of people of every European nation and ethnicity have had bad members. I'm not playing the David Duke blame-the-Jews game. The fact is, I consider European Jews as Europeans and that's not gonna change. I also support Israel. So before anybody thinks my personal politics involve anti-Semitism, think again.

That being said, I'm posting this out of concern for Jews and humanity as a whole. I discovered this two years ago, and found it laughable. Looking at it after two years of education, as well as mental and spiritual growth... well... it looks more grave.

Before you read the link below, please know that I completely disagree with the come-to-Christ message at the end, and about 99% of everything on this old fart's site. Additionally, though I am a Christian, I am also a universalist, so I do not condone his hell-fire language. So in my book, you're all in communion with God whether you be Jedi, Jew, Muslim, whatever you want to be. That being said, READ.

http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/prophecy/eatjew.htm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #98193 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic Re: Disturbing news
lol

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Whyte Horse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #98201 by
Replied by on topic Re: Disturbing news
concur with the horse. i dont see how someones religion defines them. i mean, most of the time, you wouldnt even KNOW a persons religion unless you ran into them at church.

'judge me by my (religion), do you? and well you should not, for my ally is the force'

More
11 years 1 week ago #98211 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Re: Disturbing news
Of course one's religion can define one, depending on the degree of commitment, of course. So, yes, I find that judging broad groups of people by their beliefs, their cultural origins, their sex and even their language is not only understandable but also legitimate, for people are not equal and to some degree those superficial qualities do make a difference.

The problem occurs when the general idea one has of a certain group of people inhibits one's capability to get to know particular individuals and judge them afterwards. Generalization is a treat that helped us organize our world in a way that keeps being beneficial to our survival and civilization. It is only when one gets fundamental with general ideas, that it really gets to have to be reconsidered.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 1 week ago #98217 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: Disturbing news
culture defines people, and religion is often a large part of people's culture.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #98238 by
Wow, this got way off topic.

I posted that link as an act of trolling. It's basically an insane fundamentalist claiming that somewhere in the bible, it predicts that it will one day be common for people to eat Jews. It as a joke, a bad one at that. I don't take that page, or anything he puts on his site seriously. Apparently people were more inflamed by the fact that I am a white nationalist than they were amused by the absurdity of the link I posted.

Like I said, I'm not anti-Semitic.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 1 week ago #98241 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: Disturbing news

posted that link as an act of trolling.

Really?

Shaking my head...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #98242 by
Well, not really "trolling" as an act of being inflammatory. More, just as a joke. I didn't mean to cause any offense or serious discussion.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 1 week ago #98274 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: Disturbing news

Star Forge wrote: Wow, this got way off topic.

I posted that link as an act of trolling. It's basically an insane fundamentalist claiming that somewhere in the bible, it predicts that it will one day be common for people to eat Jews. It as a joke, a bad one at that. I don't take that page, or anything he puts on his site seriously. Apparently people were more inflamed by the fact that I am a white nationalist than they were amused by the absurdity of the link I posted.

Yes. We clearly all got inflamed. :silly:

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #98280 by

ren wrote:

Star Forge wrote: Wow, this got way off topic.

Yes. We clearly all got inflamed. :silly:

:3

Trololololo, again, screwing around a bit. Since you guys have Mein Kampf in your library, I figure my political views alone wouldn't be reason to run me out of town. Rest assured, I nonetheless realize many find them offensive, and you'll hear no more of them.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi