Faith

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 5 months ago #8729 by Jon
Faith was created by Jon
“Every life that is born wants to grow.”
-Moltmann

There are three ways of growing in faith:

1. There is a natural maturation that occurs as we get older. The faith of a child differs to that of it`s grandparents.

2. There is a growth in the believer’s very understanding of God. Rational maturation.

3. There is a growth in expression. As we grow more in understanding God’s response to us so we grow in how we respond to him.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 5 months ago #8732 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Faith
Faith is a theology of Hope with a future. Christ who rose from the dead “announces the coming of a not yet existing reality from the nature of the truth.” This makes our past, present and future very real, instead of trying to fit them into abstract concepts. Instead of worrying about or dwelling in the past, the promise of a constructive future walks out of the empty tomb. It carries creation along behind it and meets its own prophetic pronouncements. The whole world is “involved in God’s eschatological process of history, not only the world of men and nations.” “Faith does not come into its own in becoming radically unworldly, but by hopeful outgoing into the world it becomes a benefit to the world.”

-Quotes-Moltmann

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8734 by
Replied by on topic Re:Faith
“Scepticism is the beginning of Faith.”

~Oscar Wilde

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8735 by
Can't say I know of a stronger faith than that of a child.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8736 by
Faith is like a little seed. If planted it will grow.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 5 months ago #8738 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:Faith
Faith is like the wind....
We know it is there, not just because we are told it is, sometimes it is a gentle breeze, somemtimes it comes like a Hurricane.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi