Christianity Talks

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #59001 by
Christianity Talks was created by
Hey everyone, this is so I can speak with those Jedi that have the Christian Rite, if you have anything you would like to discuss or add I would love to hear it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #59008 by
Replied by on topic 2 Timothy 2:15
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Take pride in what you do in your day, take heed of those that want to test you, and be able to tell the lies from truth. For these are things that dwell around every corner in everyday.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #60331 by
Replied by on topic Christianity Talks
I will be going through some practices of the Christian rite (communion, standards, Prayers, etc.) just for those that do not know or who are curious.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #60379 by
Replied by on topic Re: Christianity Talks
I'm curious how you view the Force through Christian eyes. I still haven't quite settled on how I view it. Haven't made it to that point...mostly because I haven't really meditated on it like I should :S

More
11 years 10 months ago #60381 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Re: Christianity Talks
I want to consider the idea of the trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Do you all think that these are different manifestations of the Force? I do. They all have different purposes, but they are all the Force. What is all of your opinions

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #60383 by
both good questions which I will answer. I am working on a document now of it

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #60725 by

Hadi Apollos wrote: I'm curious how you view the Force through Christian eyes. I still haven't quite settled on how I view it. Haven't made it to that point...mostly because I haven't really meditated on it like I should :S

The way I (myself, not sure how others of the same rite feel) feel how it works is that Christians believe in SINGLE entity, Deity, all knowing and all seeing. with the power to have an unseen "energy" that works through all of us that is located at our "Heart" (Or Center of Being) and we all have a calling and that the good are rewarded and the evil, punished. However, within taking and completing the initiates program I have noticed that in reality the "Energy" that is in us all is the physical manifestation of the Force and through it we all have individual traits and talents that are unique, but in a way the same. We choose how to best channel the Force to help us with our tasks everyday, to keep us moving, solving problems, etc. This is the minimalistic view of how I view it, though my wording my confuse and if it has I would be happy to elaborate Hopefully I answered questions.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #60726 by

Rosalyn J wrote: I want to consider the idea of the trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Do you all think that these are different manifestations of the Force? I do. They all have different purposes, but they are all the Force. What is all of your opinions

Another very good question. Seeing as the Christian Rite mainly Believes that God sent his only begotten son to Earth to save us all from Sin so that we may never perish, but have eternal life. Now when Jesus (The Son) was crucified, instead of being sent to his all knowing father (God) he was sent to Hell with the sins of all mankind on his back. Now after three days of fighting against the darkness he supposedly retured with the help of the Holy Spirit (Energy, or Force in us all) to teach his disiples(can't spell) that now all mankind can now redeem and repent of their sins by taking up the message of God and believing in him, which in turn is the "Holy Spirit" working through us to do good and spread the word. But in essence the Force in Christian community would actually be the "Holy Spirit" God, and his son Jesus are entities that are forged to create a story so that we may find solace in that we all become "one" at the end of our PHYSICAL journey.

So at the end no they are not seperate, But instead a "Story" of one Being throwing energy across the universe
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #60735 by
I have been trying to understand my own feelings about this. I am leaning to this position:

We are all collectively GOD, the universal consciousness. His son was another "Buddha" enlightened being. The Holy Spirit is the Force energy that binds all living thing together.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #60737 by

Phortis Nespin wrote: I have been trying to understand my own feelings about this. I am leaning to this position:

We are all collectively GOD, the universal consciousness. His son was another "Buddha" enlightened being. The Holy Spirit is the Force energy that binds all living thing together.

Well there are numerous stories of this in almost every religion, the "Buddah" YOu also speak of could be enterpitied as the "Hero, or Prophet" in a sense the same thing.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi