Ranking Committee

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1018 by
Replied by on topic Re:Ranking Committee
and to voice myself on that I think it would be prudent to speed things up by electing a chairperson for the committee and allowing that chairperson to choose the rest of the committee
would make things go alot faster too

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1019 by
So then voice yourself. Vote here. Who should be the chairperson(don't say Br. John he is waaayyyy tooo Busy)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1020 by
I consent to the top down method, chairperson first and let that Jedi elect further. In some committees that might not be best, but in the case of determining rank, I think any 5 of the most active members(I could list them on my fingers) could do the job nicely.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1022 by
Let me be the first to nominate Rev. Whiteman. I believe he possesses the leadership to guide this.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1024 by
i agree fully br Whiteman is far and just perfect for this. another thing can apprentice be on this committee, if so i nominate Br Whitemans apprentice i think we know who i speak, they make a great team and would be great on this subject.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1025 by
jedi cedric just in case new people read this and dont know yet.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1030 by
This is what has been agreed upon. We will be taking nominations for the chair of this committee. They need to be posted in this thread. I list will be kept and nominations remain open until April 21st closing at midnight central time. At that time, a vote will be commenced and will be open to all members to vote. Once the vote is completed (duration will be determined by number of candidates) it will be announced. The Chair will then select the remaining members of the committee. As of right now, the nominations made have been:

1. Brother Whiteman
2. Brother Cedric

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1034 by
I would like to add Jidun to the list, if not for any other reason than he is the one who actuall knows what this site can do. If the committee is coming up with ideas that are not feasable, it would be better to have him right there in the committee to stop them before they tried to take it to a vote. Just a little input and an idea. If he didn't want to be on, or was not voted on the committee, i would recomend having him there in some aspect, for the same reason.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1039 by
well i am sure that br jidun and br john will have some input just not be on it if i heard them correctly. you know my vote br nash

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 days ago #1042 by
i will second the vote for Brother Tom.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi