Thank you

More
8 years 1 day ago #239190 by Amaya
Thank you was created by Amaya
okay this may not be the place for this but hey...

This is a THANK YOU
for the clergy as a whole and especially for well you know who you are :)
These past few months have been a nightmare and while the situation is ongoing, I felt I needed to express my thanks to members of the clergy who have given me encouragement, listened without judging, let me ramble and boy can I ramble.
And have just been there, got in touch when I haven't been around and just made me feel that you gave a crap.
Cabur, I know you hate being singled out, but you have done more to change how I view the role of the clergy than anyone else and you have given me hope in the darkest times.
Jestor, Br John, you are and have been sanity in the craziness.
And to the clergy as a whole, while I thanked you through Alex, I want you to know you helped me through this difficult time with your thoughts..

I don't praise people here enough, I moan a lot but sometimes I think you should know how much your words can make a difference.
So thank you
thank you for being so thoughtful and understanding and genuine and honest.
I appreciate what you have done.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Proteus, Rosalyn J and 11 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 day ago #239199 by
Replied by on topic Thank you
Good for you for taking the time to express gratitude. It reflects as well on you as it does on those you are thanking. This is just the kind of thing I like to see around here and I suspect it's in line with the intended purpose of the Temple.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 21 hours ago #239244 by
Replied by on topic Thank you
I second this , a lot of hard work is being done by the clergy , thank you indeed :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi