Website issues

• ren
  • Topic Author
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 1 month ago #51589 by ren
Website issues was created by ren
Our host seems to have issues with their server, resulting in errors in totjo (some files may not get loaded properly, or at all). This can mean you will get "connection timeout" errors in your browser, or it will tell you the site isn't available, etc.
As a result, I'd like to let you know that there's nothing a page reload will not immediately sort out for you.
Also, I would like to advise you to make a copy of your posts before attempting to save(post) them, as you could get an error and your post would be lost. So, Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C before you hit submit is a must until our host does its job properly or we switch. Thank you.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 weeks ago #51969 by
Replied by on topic Re: Website issues
*BUMP* Just so people know, this is still going on if you're having problems with the site ^_^

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 weeks ago #51971 by
Replied by on topic Re: Website issues
Oh, good. So it's not just me, lol. It's been like this for about 3 or 4 days for me. I just assumed it was an issue with my browser but have been too lazy to look into :P

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #51972 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Re: Website issues
I figured it was just always like that! And I'm not really one to complain so I just went on and did what I came for...

Silly me! :P

Monastic Order of Knights

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi