Announcement : Re-enactment of moratorium on new apprenticeships

More
1 year 3 months ago #371104 by Alexandre Orion

Alexandre Orion wrote: Hello there everyone,

It is my pleasure to reveal you today the new ADiv, BDiv MDiv. You can find them in the TotJO navigation bar under "STUDIES".

Thus, as promised in my post from 4 April , the moratorium on new apprenticeships is herewith lifted . :)

;)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Carlos.Martinez3, Loudzoo, River, Fabio

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #371130 by Loudzoo
Huge thank you to the entire team who has put so much time and effort into the new syllabus - it looks awesome.

For my benefit (and everyone else's) would it be possible to repost how the new system will work, particularly as it pertains to the Adiv / Apprenticeship?

Thank you!

The Librarian
Knight of TOTJO: Initiate Journal , Apprentice Journal , Knight Journal , Loudzoo's Scrapbook
TM: Proteus
Knighted Apprentices: Tellahane , Skryym
Apprentices: Squint , REBender
Master's Thesis: The Jedi Book of Life
If peace cannot be maintained with honour, it is no longer peace . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3, River

More
1 year 3 months ago #371131 by Zero
Adiv is now totally seperate from apprenticeships. Lessons from your TM haven’t changed however there is no longer a need for points. You must complete all adiv lessons PLUS all lessons from your TM to be considered for knighthood. How many lessons the TM assigns their apprentice is totally up to them.

Example- The 35 or so lessons I give my apprentices used to complete the degree and apprenticeship. That is no longer the case. Now the apprentice must do my 35 lessons PLUS the 39 lessons contained in the Adiv in order to be considered for advancement to knight.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentices: Khwang, Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Alexandre Orion, Loudzoo

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi