Jedi Perspectives - The Reboot

More
2 years 8 months ago #361968 by Zeth Windwrecker
After some thought on the matter, I have decided that I miss Jedi perspectives too much to not have it. Therefore I am here to say that Jedi Perspectives hosted by Zeth will start next week.

I have created a google form to help me decide when is best to host this on a weekly basis. If you're interested in participating, please fill this form out by Friday before study hall starts

https://forms.gle/axiBnZnEFcRZZgmq5

Once I have responses, I'll look them over and announce the most popularly selected time and day of the week.

Thanks folks, and may the force be with you.

Zeth Windwrecker

Teaching Guru: Raxicorico

Apprentices: Open to new students

“No, failure is not the end. It is a necessary part of the path” - Master Eno Cordova

“Remember, persistence reveals the path” - Master Jaro Tapal

“Our mistakes are in the past... It's about what we do next that’s important” - Cal Kestis, Jedi Knight

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Diana W, Vincent Causse, Serenity Amyntas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #361992 by Zeth Windwrecker
Bumping this.

Please vote by 7pm EST tomorrow evening!

Zeth Windwrecker

“No, failure is not the end. It is a necessary part of the path” - Master Eno Cordova

“Our mistakes are in the past... It's about what we do next that’s important” - Cal Kestis, Jedi Knight

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #362029 by Zeth Windwrecker
Alright everyone here, the voting for Perspectives time and day has ended. I would like to thank all 12 of you that voted, which I must admit is a larger turn out than I expected.

Starting next Friday, at 3pm EST, Jedi Perspectives hosted by Zeth will have its first session. Week one's topic of discussion will be on Death, and the Force. The discussion will take place in Discord, in the Jediism channel.

I ask that as you go about your everyday life, please make note of any thoughts, opinions, questions, suggestions, and anything else you think will keep the conversation going.

I look forward to seeing you all next week. May the force be with you.

Zeth Windwrecker

Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Zeth Windwrecker. Reason: Grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Vampiric_Conure, Diana W, River, Serenity Amyntas

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi