[News] Jediism Category Permission Change

More
6 years 2 months ago #315832 by Tellahane
In a vote by the council completed today with 7 for, 1 against, 5 abstain, the vote to turn Jediism category to make it publicly post-able by guest users has passed. The category permissions have just been updated to reflect that change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Br. John, Rosalyn J, Zenchi, Carlos.Martinez3, MadHatter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315838 by MadHatter
I was just about to post this in the membership affairs thread, lol beat me to it.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane

More
6 years 2 months ago #315839 by Tellahane

MadHatter wrote: I was just about to post this in the membership affairs thread, lol beat me to it.

oops sorry! =p I figured since I was the one against vote and I had to be the one to do the permission change anyway I figured it would be best if I just went ahead and did it all ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315857 by

FAQ wrote: A Guest is a registered website user who has not had their Membership Application processed. A Guest is not a member of TotJO. While your Rank Bar is Guest you will be unable to reply to threads in the Jediism sub-forum. There is an Open Forum for everyone to have discussions in.

A Visitor is an unregistered user, someone viewing the forum without logging in.

Most sections of the forum cannot be viewed without logging in.

Needs changing. Perhaps:

A Guest is a registered website user who has not had their Membership Application processed. A Guest is not a recognised member of TotJO.

A Visitor is an unregistered user, someone viewing the forum without logging in.

Most sections of the forum cannot be viewed without logging in.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi