TotJO 2017 Climate Survey Launch

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #310631 by Avalon
Hmmm... Not quite, actually. Yes, Knights are the largest single responding rank, however you have to look at the picture as a whole and can't look at any single one point of data.

Apprentices - 10
Initiates - 2
Novices - 2
Members - 3
Guests - 2
Total - 19

Knights - 12
Sr Knights - 2
Master Knights - 1
Total - 15

Declined to State - 7
---- I have my theory as to why so many people wouldn't want to say what their rank is.

So, James, your comment about most of the responses being knights and the overall vibe of the knights:
Total of commentary on the knights - 24 Responses
Assuming (yes shame on me) that only non-knights are commenting on the knights, that leaves 5 unknown ranks, which could easily come from the decline to respond ;)

Not to discourage the initial comment of more lower ranks responding! Definitely should respond!

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Avalon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Kit, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #310635 by JamesSand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Kit, Avalon, Zenchi, Rex

More
6 years 2 months ago #310637 by Avalon

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Zenchi, Rex

More
6 years 2 months ago #310671 by Tellahane
So in a hospital setting, or at least at my local one we do employee survey's once a year kind of like this one through press ganey, and one of the things they do is after the collection period is over(~1 month) they analyze it for a month and put out reports, and then the hospital reviews the reports at the different department heads, comes up with plans to address issues and then 3 months total of work down the road releases a sort of "roadmap" ish for how they will address problems going forward for the next year, it works fairly well since most of it is anonymous reporting, this would be a neat thing to also do with this survey is not just see what it is but have departments show acknowledgement, and a plan for working to improve as well after awhile. just a thought.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #310692 by
Replied by on topic TotJO 2017 Climate Survey Launch
I hope most of the department heads have a plan to utilize the data like that. I can only speak for the Clergy, but we absolutely do.

More
6 years 2 months ago #310779 by Kit

Tellahane wrote: So in a hospital setting, or at least at my local one we do employee survey's once a year kind of like this one through press ganey, and one of the things they do is after the collection period is over(~1 month) they analyze it for a month and put out reports, and then the hospital reviews the reports at the different department heads, comes up with plans to address issues and then 3 months total of work down the road releases a sort of "roadmap" ish for how they will address problems going forward for the next year, it works fairly well since most of it is anonymous reporting, this would be a neat thing to also do with this survey is not just see what it is but have departments show acknowledgement, and a plan for working to improve as well after awhile. just a thought.

Sooo....exactly what I suggested we'd be doing? hehe

I'm glad to hear other workcenters do it too. We do this in the Air Force which is where I got the idea from. Thought it'd be good to see how things stand here too!

More
6 years 2 months ago #310826 by Rex
Are you planning on releasing an open link in a page like this every quarter or so? Like Avalon noted, the results were pretty knight-heavy. As a methodology idea, maybe pm random profiles instructions and the link to get a bigger and more randomized survey population.
Thank you for putting this together!

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

More
6 years 2 months ago #310895 by Kit

Rex wrote: Are you planning on releasing an open link in a page like this every quarter or so? Like Avalon noted, the results were pretty knight-heavy. As a methodology idea, maybe pm random profiles instructions and the link to get a bigger and more randomized survey population.
Thank you for putting this together!

like doing more of these kinds of surveys every quarter? I'm not sure things move fast enough around here to warrant that :) I'd be worried that folks would get too tired of taking them and stop.

I don't think I have the time to PM people individually but if you (or anyone) wanted to volunteer you're welcome to :) the survey is open until 12 Jan!

You're welcome! It's really been eye-opening

More
6 years 2 months ago #311007 by Kit
*bump*

We've had a few more replies come in in the last few days so we're up to 47 now! Can I get a round-out to 50?! ;)

Survey is still open until the 12th!

More
6 years 2 months ago #311578 by Nakis
Bumping, closes this Friday!

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi