Library Updates...

More
6 years 10 months ago #286164 by Zenchi
Library Updates... was created by Zenchi
Greetings all, The Four Agreements (epub text file can be found in Western Philosophy) and The Hero with a Thousand Faces (pdf file can be found alongside the audio zip file under Mythology) have both been added to the Library, enjoy...

As always ensure your anti-virus are up to date...

Attachment Screenshot_2017-06-03-07-19-21.png not found

Attachment Screenshot_2017-06-03-07-18-36.png not found

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Alexandre Orion, Cyan Sarden

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #288100 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Assistant Librarian's log
To ensure transparency, I've retitled this particular thread "The Assistant Librarian's Log." Here I will post everything uploaded, added or edited on site...

This is also an excellent place to post any links you find broken, or bits and pieces of the FAQ in need of an update, including all articles and the IP. I will add it to the to do list and approach each one listed as time permits, please be patient...

**This is NOT the place to post suggestions or submissions to the Library, members with suggestions or submissions they wish to be added to the Library may send me a PM and start a dialogue, thank you!

6/03/17- Edited the hyper link to Assistant Librarian in the Library to my profile
6/03/17- Added "Hero of a Thousand Faces & The Four Agreements" to the Library

6/19/17- Edited file "The Book: Extracts" link within the IP
6/19/17- Added "To the aspiring Initiate" within "Conclusion" contained within the IP

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Loudzoo

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #293078 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Assistant Librarian's log
Greetings peeps, it's that time of the month again, Library updates! The following is a log of all activities on site within the last month, and as always if you spot a broken link or have a suggestion for the library, my inbox is always open...

6/28/17- Added Tellahane's Holocron to the Library, can be found in the "Jediism" section...

7/03/17- Added link to collection of art books provided by various museums. Link provided by Nakis...

7/08/17- Repaired link to Alan Watts "The Book, Extracts" within the IP...

7/14/17- Added Dec 2016 and June 2017 TOTJO times newsletters to the library. Both can be found along with previous copies in the TOTJO materials section...

7/21/17- Edited 3 anchor links to Membership Affairs...

7/22/17- Uploaded Hatter's "Jedi's book of life's difficulties" to library, can be found in the "Jediism" section...

7/24/17-Uploaded "Shamans Sorcerers & Saints" to the Library, can be found in the "Religious" section...

Attachment Screenshot_2017-07-27-14-38-50.png not found

7/27/17- Repaired both links (text and audio) to Alan Watts "The Book" within the IP...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MadHatter

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi