[Fundraiser] Limited Edition 2016 Ornaments are Available!

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #267060 by Kit
I'm excited to announce the the 2016 Limited Edition TotJO Ornaments are available for purchase!

Attachment IMG_7878.jpg not found

Get them here on Ebay!

I made these by hand from glass pieces. The TotJO logo and the year 2016 are etched directly into the glass and will never fade. Each have this blue ribbon edged in a rainbow sheen detail that I just fell in love with.

And for a bonus, I have slipped in a few goodies into random boxes! You may get something a little extra ;)

We only have 16 available! $25USD plus shipping, all proceeds go directly to the Temple! Grab 'em fast! And if you miss them, there'll be one final closing raffle with all the same items as the opening one so you'll have one last chance!

They will be shipped out about a week after the final one is ordered. This gives me the time to get all the addresses together and onto the boxes :D

Please post here or PM me with any questions you have!
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna, Avalon, Zenchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 3 months ago #267092 by Brenna
Bump!!

These are already selling! And we only have 10 left. Once they are gone, that's it. Done!

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 3 months ago #267179 by Brenna
Bump!

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi