To serve

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2381 by
To serve was created by
After much discussion and Meditation I have accepted the role as Master for Christopher W. Smith whose screen name is Lobes of Enlightenment. I have been in discussion with him now throughout the weekend and have determined that we are a wonderful match for Master and Apprentice. I look forward to our growing relationship and expect he will make a phenominal Jedi. As a note I want to thank everyone who allowed me their ears (you know who you are). MTFBWY and Us as we travel this journey together.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2382 by
Replied by on topic Re:To serve
Congratulations and much success to you both.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2389 by
i am happy for you both.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 11 months ago #2396 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:To serve
Great responability! You are both in my prayers. MTFBWY

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2402 by
congrats brother i hope things will go well. MTFBWYB

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2423 by
Firstly, I would like to thank Tom for accepting me as his student. Secondly, I would like to thank all of you whom have responded with encouraging words. I look forward to the challenge which lies ahead of me. This decision was not taken lightly. I look forward to learning and growing into a jedi worthy of the order.
MTFBWYA

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2658 by
I would like to announce that in order to support the effort, I am also now serving Sirius as Master. I will also be serving Rev. Hans Finch as Master. I look forward to working with this group and meeting thier needs as they become Great Jedi. Thank you all for your support and MTFBWY

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #2659 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:To serve
I thank Bishop Tom for wanting to teach me. I am also very grateful to the community of the Order. I realise that there is a great deal to learn and do. With all these gifts comes another great responsability, namely that also of giving.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2670 by
Congrats, again, to you all. Bishop Whiteman has a great wealth of knowledge to draw from. Best of luck and MTFBWY all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2701 by
I am very much looking forward to taking the journey toward knowledge with Master Whiteman. Thank you Master for sharing your time and knowledge with me.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi