My Knowledge of the Dark Side

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1502 by
To begin i would like to issue an apology to all Jedi here. As you no doubt all know, for the past day i ahev issued threats to all Jedi on this site, stating you would all fall. I would oike to apologise to all here. i am probably the first Sith to do this (maybe not) but in this short time i have learned Jedi are not my enemy, and i should not be threatening you all, so as such i apologise. In hopes you might one day forgive my misgivings, i have come to allow any Jedi here to ask about the Dark Side and what they wish to learn. Understand i do not wish to convert or promote the Sith ways, but simply inform those who wish to know more. I will teach what i know and have learned, and how i have come to learn the Dark Side and i perceive it. I think its best to begin with my own story, in depth, with how i came to be a Sith, what i myself learned, my experiences and eventually to the reason i began threatening you all, for which i am most sorry.

To begin i will tell you my name is Daniel. I first came to know of the Force, or more att hat point there was something else in the world when i was 15 years old. I sensed there was something else in the world, shall we say something more. In time as i searched i came upon Jediism. At the time Jediism seemed to hold all my answers, so i joined quickly and gladly. I will not reveal what my name was for my own personal reasons, however in time i came to perceive a problem. While i tried to follow your teachings i found it difficult to do so. most importantly it was because i could not let go of anger and the latter. I just coudlnt i found myself too easily getting mad and angry, ad despite what i was learning as Jedi, acting on these angers. as such a time came when i realised i could no longer be a Jedi, but i still believed the Force guided me and held a path for me.

As such i looked into the Sith. I will not reveal who the Sith were that taught me, or were they reside simply out of respect for them. But they taught me what i was pretty much threatening you all with. I was taught the Sith are similar to the Jedi in the sense that we follow the Force. But we follow the Dark Side. We find our strength and knowledge through anger and power. Along with these teachings i was told the jedi, are wrong. That you are, to put it simply, enemies of the Sith. These Sith i learned from were not movie takers or imitaters, they believed they truly were Sith, as i believe myself.

i could not find what i wanted in the Jedi so i turned to the Sith, as such perhaps i truly am weak. but in the Sith i find strength, but now i realize my strength will not come from threatening the Jedi. I have come to realize that perhaps we are all very similar. Perhaps the Dark Side is not so much evil or tainted, but just another aspect, an aspect that certain followers can turn to when the ways of the Jedi do not alllow them to find what they wish. I no longer see the path oft he Sith as a way to find power, but rather as another path for the Force to guide me. Yes anger will be my strength, but my anger and the strength that comes from that i will use to help who i can, and i hope all Jedi will come to recognise this. as such i again apologise for what i have said, but assure u i no longer wish to threaten you, but to hopefully show that though i am Sith i have changed and am now on what i believe to be a better path.

now i offer myself to those who wish to learn of the Dark Side. i do not assume to have all the answers, but simply a knowledge of what i have come to understand and live by. Those of you who wish to have knowledge, you may question me as you see fit. And now i can find myself willing and glad, to call all Jedi, my brothers

May The Force Be With You All

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1503 by
Replied by on topic Re:My Knowledge of the Dark Side
First off. I've caught up on your activities within the Temple as of late. As someone who find petty insults and threats to be airheaded and weakness-based, I scoffed at your claims, they amuse me to be honest.

With that said I would like to also interate the point that I find your reversal of opinions to be both appreciated and curious. I appreciate your honesty and openess with the people here in an attempt to make up for your previous posts. You may find that you simply did not have adequete teachers of Jediism and that here you can find that, maybe not. Your presence, if it is civil and respectful, is acceptable, we can learn from each other.

On the other hand I found it curious that you would applogize, that does not seam to be of Sith thought. Why appologize? From an external perspective, your threats and attacks on the Temple here have served to provide a test. THis Temple is relativly young compared to almost any religion that is established somewhere in the globe, and as such its members are often fresh. We are expierenced Jedi, Jedi Masters, and apprentices, all. The depth of understanding is variable. As a fresh religion in terms of organization and birth, tests will arise. I would venture, from this half of my perspective, to say that you should not be appoligising, that your actions are necessary. No religion evolved in a bubble of seperatism. It takes outside influence and tested involvement in the rest of the world to build a strong community.

With that said I might warn you that your previous actions have marked you. Not necessarily in a bad way but in a way that will draw attention to yourself of a certain kind wherever you go in the Temple. Keep that in mind.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1505 by
I will keep these things in mind HesinRaca, and thank you. I do hope that in time i can be of use and that we can learn from each. not only for our own benefits but for the benefit of your temple here.

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1506 by
I would thoroughly enjoy a conversation with you

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1507 by
Please by all means ask any question you desire, or yuo can send me a private message if you like. I am here to give knowledge where i can

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1531 by
HesinRaca wrote:

With that said I might warn you that your previous actions have marked you. Not necessarily in a bad way but in a way that will draw attention to yourself of a certain kind wherever you go in the Temple. Keep that in mind.

We are Open, accepting, respectful, and loving certainly. But not without caution .... My apprentice speaks not il of you....simply truth.
But as is the way of things all thoughts should be taken with a grain of salt, no? In your case for some time it may just be a rather large grain.
MTFBWY

More
16 years 11 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #1539 by Garm
I to have been monitoring recent posts, refraining from replying until the impulse to react to a non-immediate threat has receded, and with todays events patience again wins out.

We must remember that there is no light without dark, and the Tao says that we must accept the black with the light. My path has not been without challenges, My devulgence into the darkside did serve me well at the time, however the effect was temporary, allowing me to be easily provoked into conflict after conflict. Resolving life's difficulties in this fasion, only brought incerasing chaos that permeated my existance. It is through the light that lasting harmony shall endure.

I agree with Brother Tom's reply \"We are Open, accepting, respectful, and loving certainly. But not without caution .... \" If you choose to stay with us there is much that we can learn from each other. Together we are stronger.

Lenny O.C.P.
Knight of Jediism
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Garm.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1590 by
Brother lenny is right in this matter
to know the light you must see the dark
Take care when learning about the darkside it is the easier more seductive side of the force and once you start down the dark path it is not easy to come back

MTFBWYA

Anakin Kenobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1713 by
Since you're all Sith, and follow the benovolence of Darth John Phelan, why not just put it out in the open? Bloody amateurs.

More
16 years 11 months ago #1720 by Garm
Life cannot always be neatly characterized as good/evil, black/white.

In the process of applying Jedi principals and values to a real world religous order, we must attempt to separate from the fictional story line and focus on the application of our beliefs and efforts toward the betterment of the human condition.

Besides, to steel a line from the films;
\"only the Sith deal in absolutes\"

Brother Lenny O.C.P.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi