Hi I'm Kit, Ask me Anything

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #294583 by
Replied by on topic Hi I'm Kit, Ask me Anything
What do you see as some of the advantages / uses of having a power animal?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #294779 by Lykeios Little Raven
Hahahah. AWESOME stories! The first one was hilarious. The second one profound. And the third one, well I remember when you first shared that, gives me chills.

And as far as the book thing goes. The best thing you can do is identify the story you really want to tell. The story that you just can't get out of your mind. The one that's eating away at you and niggling you. It may go quiet for a long time, but eventually it pokes your brain and says "Hey, write me, I'm still here!" THAT is the first book you should write. (If you don't have a story idea like that then just pick the one that is the most fun.)

On a side note, GOODNESS it looks scary outside right now...lol (very green skies/clouds).

Question...When did you first realize/accept that you were a Jedi Knight?

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

More
5 years 7 months ago #326915 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Hi I'm Kit, Ask me Anything
Locksley inspired me to revive my own thread and then I realized I'd left unanswered questions =X

So I'll kick it back off again with answering those I missed! And I invite you to ask me what you will

ReallyRiver wrote: What do you see as some of the advantages / uses of having a power animal?

For me, the advantages are having someone to look up to, confide in, get advice from, and a symbol to help get a little boost when you need it. Disadvantages are they're very ...well, they don't often give you the answers you want to hear. And their time-frame is often "soon" (meaning probably in your lifetime lol). They can be frustrating when they feel you're good enough on your own but you feel like you need help. It's really just like any good mentorship relationship.

Lykeios wrote: Question...When did you first realize/accept that you were a Jedi Knight?

To be honest, I remember where I was and how I felt, but I don't remember when. I was at work, babysitting a computer system and thinking back on all my recent problems. Up until then I'd felt like I was treading water just to keep my nose above the surface. Forget trying to get anywhere! But at that point, I felt I was no longer just treading water. I was head and shoulders above it, deciding on the next place to go.

It was the start of my health problems I have now. I think it was the first point where I stopped letting life take me in its teeth and toss me as it willed. I was willing to stand up for myself, and fight for the things I needed.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi