Jedi Church Rises to Force False Religion to Masses

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #324997 by
You've heard about converting to Judaism. But Jediisim?

It's one more "ism" in a word of "isms." And it shows just how far religion has strayed from its true purpose.

Hold that thought. Let's explore the world of the latest religious fad first.

It's called the Temple of the Jedi Order.

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/68780-jedi-church-rises-to-force-false-religion-to-masses

A few months old, but worthy of sharing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #325000 by
Worthy? 0_o

" but it's a plot of the enemy to mock and distract us from the glory of Jesus Christ...."

More christian fire and brim-stoning. Not even worth the 2 seconds it took to read it >_>

More
5 years 7 months ago #325006 by Carlos.Martinez3
Blind hate lives anywhere. To hate some one for some ones path is one of the things I hope we can “evolve “ from. I can’t blame or hate on J LeClair because my faith and path says we are all inherently worth. This is a great reminder of our faiths influence in our actions. Does our faith or our application of it makes us hatful or compassionate? Let us learn as we live life to see this distinction in ourself not really in others but in us. It can happen to any one - even Jedi.
“ too sure of themselfs they are ... even the more experienced ones ...” Yoda

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #325007 by

Trisskar wrote: Worthy? 0_o

" but it's a plot of the enemy to mock and distract us from the glory of Jesus Christ...."

More christian fire and brim-stoning. Not even worth the 2 seconds it took to read it >_>

Agreed. Quote "Is this a bad joke? No, this religion, if you can call it that, complete with a statement of faith and a doctrine. Doesn't sound too harmful, right? But it is. It's one more brick in the enemy's false church structure."

but its pretty much all explained in the "about the Author section". "Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Netweork and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement." Dunno, sounds a lil bit biased... ;p

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #325010 by
What I take most objection to is the title! I can't see any forcing of religion on anyone here... if anything you have to be self motivated to go through the Initiate Programme...Oooh! A good time to plug this event: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/ip-study-hall/121525-live-ip-study-hall-sat-8-11-2018-8pm-est

Maybe we can see what we can gather from the Awakening House of Prayer to help us further build our syncretic ideas...
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by . Reason: To plug the IP chat. Shameless, I know

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #325012 by
I suppose we should be flattered. SOMEBODY NOTICED US! :lol:

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #325025 by Neaj Pa Bol
It always gives me a slight laugh when I see people who to me are insecure within their own belief that they have to trout someone elses views to make them feel strong in their faith!!!

In my WWJD view, denigrating someones views without sharing differences is not Sharing Faith at all!!!

No one person sees things the exact way, that's the virtue of Sharing... If not we'd be robots and drones

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Neaj Pa Bol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Nicole Judge, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #325303 by
As someone who is both a) a survivor of spiritual abuse in an evangelical Christian cult and b) studying to become a counselor specializing in spiritual abuse, I spend a lot of time cautioning against so-called anti-cult/spiritual abuse recovery resources that have a religious agenda. Most of the time, they just brand anything that doesn't agree with their doctrine as "weird and therefore evil" without actually looking to see if there's actually anything there worth worrying about.

More
5 years 2 months ago #331760 by JamesSand
I don't have the wherewithal to run a word count, but it almost looks as if (once you take the ads out) they used more words from this website than they did original ones for the article.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #331764 by
Fundamentalists gonna fundamental-ate xD

But in all honesty, it really sucks to live in the fear that everything around you is trying to hurt you and/or drag you to hell. I can't bring it upon myself to make their lives any more miserable by being mean about their ignorance.