[LIVE] IP Study Hall: Sat 5/26/2018 8pm EST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321808 by
Welcome to the IP Study Hall live chat - your space to ask questions; highlight issues, and enjoy making friends! Not taking the IP? Not a problem! We would still love to have you there - the study hall is open to EVERYONE regardless.

This month, we shall meet Saturday 26th May 2018 at 8pm EST , or in temple time, that'd be the Saturday/Sunday midnight changeover. For newcomers, the IP Study Hall is hosted on the unofficial Discord ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ) Don't have discord? Click, or copy and paste the link that's just been provided here, and follow the instructions. The discord is, If you're late; just hop right on into the server - the last chat went on for an hour and a half; and we'll always be glad to see you. Whether you are typing or speaking, I'll try my best to make sure everyone's voice is heard; though you should be free just to take it easy with your eyes and ears open, and enjoy the company.

How do I convert the event to my timezone? Use the first link above - it should offer you an accurate time-zone conversion. Alternatively Check the temple calendar - it'll be on there soon. Everyone is welcome, Looking forward to seeing you there!

Twigs :)

As ever, huge thanks to Steamboat28 for being a trusted knight and for hosting the unofficial discord ! The unofficial discord door is always open; so see you there in a weeks time!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #321810 by Rosalyn J
I'm going to be there :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321811 by
What? So soon after Solo comes out? ;) hehe. I'll try to make it, but lets see if the internet is fixed before then (spotty as is).

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321819 by
Solo knows better than ANYONE not to wait around if the moment has caught you.

Because Han shot first.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321834 by
I am planning on making this one! Yay!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #321851 by
What's the best place to have a party? IP Study Hall!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the unofficial discord ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H )
on Saturday 8pm EST ( CLICKY! )
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321907 by
See you at IP Study Hall for Party time!

Attachment Macarena.jpg not found

Attachments:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #321974 by
New in the temple, and fancy making some friends? Been here a while, but want to meet up for a chat? Bring yourself down to the IP Study Hall on the Unofficial Discord: ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H )

No microphone? It's ok, there's a typed chat feed! Bring your questions about the temple life, and we'll work them out together.

We are looking for more volunteers with experience having gone through the IP themselves, if you're free, we'd love to see you!

Twigga

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322017 by
Happy Jediism Day!

Looking forward to seeing folks tomorrow at the IP Study Hall - spread the word!

Attachment Reygun.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
5 years 10 months ago #322032 by Zenith Felwood
If my Maths are right ill be there (CST).
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi