[edited]
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #221367 by
Replied by on topic Painting - Maz Kanata's Castle
It is a excellent composition. As you can see on this painting, it is an acrylic reproduction painting. It is an non unique painting on a subprime canvas framed 16x20 standard dook, but also available on the 30 dook. It is signed and dated by the artist, the painting is not available outside of canada, us, or if it takes longer than 5 days to deliver.

I like how the roughness of the brush comes trough the grass,water border in front of the castle. The small black dots combined with the white dots higher up in the painting is a typical style used by artist that lived in 2016, January. I find it an interesting piece of painting, though the colors are mostly green brown, the air shows some sign of warmth and the water reflects that. The shadow areas around the castle are truly dark I think that the painter intended to leave a bit of mystery around this castle. It is nice to have such a painting on your wall. The detail in the grass gives a more living egde to the painting, and I find it surprising to see the combination of both a rough and detail style in one painting. It makes it very diverse to see. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #221382 by
Replied by on topic Painting - Maz Kanata's Castle
Painting walked away Oo

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi