One's View on the Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #17510 by
One's View on the Force was created by
i cannot see the Force as being two-faced or having a concrete definition that differentiates one from the other.

to me, the Force is simply a single body that grants strength and knowledge to all the little odds and ends that it is connected to. namely people. those attuned to it, can draw upon the Force to achieve great feats or help in small yet significant ways within their communities.

what is the difference between the Light Side and the Dark Side? are they really that seperated and different from one another? many feel that the difference between them is emotion. but.... how can this be so? those who follow the Light Side embrace love and compassion, nurture and caring. these are VERY strong emotions indeed. and what of those who follow the Dark Side? it is assumed that they embrace all emotions, no matter the cost. is this really so? no!! they are people and thus have a sense of respect and loyalty to one's own. to they're devoted to anger and hate is to be ignorant.

the Force is a living thing. it permeates us all and grants insight and knowledge, strength and wisdom, guidance and awareness. it is our ally and our tool. we learn and we study to become understanding of it and to see it for what it is: a manifistation of our inner strength reflected upon us 9 fold. we cannot rule over it, nor does it us but we live together in balance. and that is where it must remain.

-Shaun
Grey Consular
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #17522 by
Replied by on topic Re:One's View on the Force
That is an excellent explanation, however I have contemplated the difference between the Light and the Darkside of the Force. I have come to a epiphany. I don't think that Force determines Who's what or the other.
The person makes that association. I think thats all it is...an association.
At least as it relates to us. Some people are more proned to, or relate better to a particular set of emotions or ideals. All in all though, we are here to accomplish and maintain a common goal.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #17611 by
Replied by on topic Re:One's View on the Force
I highly agree with you on this subject... and feel that you put it very well.
For me The Force isn't about opposing extremes, but in itself very fluid.
It is not The Force which decides what is Light or Dark, but how, and what for, It is used for decides it.
As we are all connected, and what one does effects us all... then any action can have effects to others which will be Light for some and Dark for some at the same time.
I beleive that the Darkness and Light our within us; and that The Force trancends that type of distinction.
MTFBWY,
BB,
Christina Krantz
Pagan

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi