• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
10 years 9 months ago #111102 by RyuJin
Currently I'm reading a book on numbers and their occult meaning, it's starting off with Pythagoras...but last week I read a book on white witchcraft, which contained spells/rituals.

At various points while reading I would have a thought and with in a page or two would be reading something that matched my thoughts, then at one point an incantation popped into mind and three pages later I saw the incantation word for word as it had been in my mind (I had actually spoken it when it popped into my mind so reading it was a bit of a surprise) ...now this was my first time reading this book as I've been going through the vast numbers of ebooks I have and only recently gotten to the wicca/witchcraft collection...I have, in the past, studied witchcraft but have never read any rituals,spells,etc...in the book it mentioned "natural witches" as being innately capable of rituals/spellwork with no training and that they often do so solitarily as being part of a coven holds their abilities back ...

I'd like to get the perspective of some of our wiccan/pagan members on this...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #111127 by
Replied by on topic curious about interpretation
I think that maybe you had a psychic moment. Which is fun and lucky you :)

I think everyone has the ability to perform magic - with or without spells and rituals. It'll be interesting to hear more and if you continue to experience things like that. Sonia Choquette has some good books about psychic awareness that you might find interesting...like having things pop into your mind before reading them.

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
10 years 9 months ago #111130 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic curious about interpretation
I could literally write a book of all the various events that have happened to me over the years...as for rituals/spells...I've made numerous rituals I thought were entirely my own, only to later find others that were nearly identical....banishings/summonings etc...it's always fascinating to find things that point to a universal collection of knowledge waiting to be accessed by us by natural ability/instinct....

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #111143 by
It is isn't it? "Coincidences" are fun!

Do you find that the more you realize the connectedness of everything that the less you need rituals or spells? Or, do they help you get into the right frame of mind? ...if you don't mind my asking.

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
10 years 9 months ago #111149 by RyuJin
Meditation is a ritual if you think about it...I use it before and after martial arts training....so yeah it does set the frame of mind...as to spells I don't really use them...or at least have never had need of them...really we all use rituals often without realizing it...

Quotes:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #111316 by

RyuJin wrote: Currently I'm reading a book on numbers and their occult meaning, it's starting off with Pythagoras...but last week I read a book on white witchcraft, which contained spells/rituals.

At various points while reading I would have a thought and with in a page or two would be reading something that matched my thoughts, then at one point an incantation popped into mind and three pages later I saw the incantation word for word as it had been in my mind (I had actually spoken it when it popped into my mind so reading it was a bit of a surprise) ...now this was my first time reading this book as I've been going through the vast numbers of ebooks I have and only recently gotten to the wicca/witchcraft collection...I have, in the past, studied witchcraft but have never read any rituals,spells,etc...in the book it mentioned "natural witches" as being innately capable of rituals/spellwork with no training and that they often do so solitarily as being part of a coven holds their abilities back ...

I'd like to get the perspective of some of our wiccan/pagan members on this...

That is very cool. Lucky you. Whichcraft, pagan, ESP, collective unconscius, the force, it and we are all connected. I'd love to read more of your experiences.

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
10 years 9 months ago #111318 by RyuJin
lol I don't know about lucky....still can't hit the lottery...of course one of the rules I read in the book was "enough for me plus a little"...and that has been the whole of my existence....I have written down winning numbers and forgotten to play too many times to count, then kicked myself the next day as I listened to the numbers being read on the news....

Quotes:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #111321 by
You're not ment to win the lottery. You have another purpose.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #111329 by
Hey, send those numbers my way! :laugh: I'm pretty sure it's my destiny to win the lottery...

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
10 years 9 months ago #111406 by RyuJin
I'm still in search of that purpose, I've already worked out that I'm not meant to be rich or have a family...until I find it I'll continue improving myself and aiding others whether it's teaching/training/advising or whatever....of course that could be it too....only time will tell

@wendi lol...with my luck , i'd send the numbers and none of them would come up

If. It wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck :whistle:

Of course that's a joke...luck favors the prepared

Quotes:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi