League of Legends

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98452 by
League of Legends was created by
Any League of Legends players out there? Please say what ever you want about LoL here.

I've personally only played the game a few times for about 2 weeks, although I'm loving every time I play it. Therefore, I'm a newb t LoL, but a happy one. :)

If there's anyone who plays it and would like to add me to their friends list, send me a friend invite.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I'll play with anyone here, although I don't use a mic - I just text chat. If you see me online, you can literally send me an invite anytime. I always prefer to play with friends, even regardless of the game type.

I'm level 7 now, though, so no ranked games for me just yet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98462 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Re: League of Legends
I like that game, but prefer playing with people I know outside of it, so this thread is a great way to find new people to play with so I don't have to solo queue my way to a heart attack.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I'm level 30, so I may not be a whole lot of help in actual games (due to matchmaking), but I'm a scholarly powergamer. If any of you lowbies have questions, I at least attempt to keep on top of the latest in theorycrafting, so I might be able to help that way.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by steamboat28.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98467 by
Replied by on topic Re: League of Legends
I play as well and you're both welcome to add me, I've been playing for quite some time. Had the starts of a pro team started but personal commitments broke it up.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98468 by
I'm only about level 4 :D

Got into it by watching IEM gaming competition via twitch tv :P

We should organise a game at some point, though we would all need to be around about the same level...

I am

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98518 by

Akkarin wrote: I'm only about level 4 :D

Got into it by watching IEM gaming competition via twitch tv :P

We should organise a game at some point, though we would all need to be around about the same level...

I am

Akkarin, I actually tried to add you just now and the game client tells me that your username doesn't exist. Are you sure you even made an account with LoL? :silly:

If not, you can always make one and then you can send me a friend reqest.

I already sent one to Mitchell and Lila. Thanks you two.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98519 by
Hi there, i'm also a lol player, im lvl 30 but have been absent for a while cause i have to take care of my baby, but ur welcome to add me, and if u see me don't doubt about inviting me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98522 by
Strange... some of you are not appearing on my friend finder (neither Sean nor Lila)...

I had to do an update, maybe that had something to do with it?! If it persists then I'll ask around... :/

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98553 by
I wouldn't be surprised if it was some of us being on the North America servers and some of us on the Europe servers.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98573 by
Lila, that is probably the reason. You see, I also understand that you can "change region" to various "EU ~" instead of "North America". It looks like we and the people of UK, including Akkarin are

-now enemies of the republic

excuse me, I meant incompatible on the League of Legends servers. Hope this clears things up.

And yes, I also had to update. I also had to agree to the new terms, for some reason.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98624 by
Aww :(

That sucks, would be the most reasonable explanation though... Shame about it all really...

Would love to have [strike]killed you[/strike] played with you :silly:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi