Suggestion: Dutch group for Dutch Jedi.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #224064 by
Split off: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Confused-Ask-for-help/113319-starting-a-group#224065

Dearest temple Knights,

Here by we would like to officially present our request for a group for Dutch Jedi. Dearest MartaLina gave some lovely list with names! So this will be a split off from the other topic. We both, Myself and MartaLina, want to request a talk about this idea.

We hope that the Knights can honor us by looking to the possibilities to give the Dutch a worthy place within the temple. It will also be for Belgium and Luxembourg, the BeNeLux. We both would be honored to talk about the diplomatic possibilities to establish the plans for the future. And to seek for a foothold in the West-Europe-Coast-mainland for the temple of the Jedi Order.

Force be with the temple,

~ MartaLina and Aqua

MartaLina wrote: That would be you Aqua , Aviator , Thesilverpoet, Arbër and me jeej 5 dutchies already :laugh:

Aqua wrote:

Edan wrote: Each group is assessed separately... if only four people wanted a group then I would think it unlikely that one would be created.
There may be rules imposed by the group's administrator, for example, I run the youth group where the rules are that you must be under 18 to join, but I don't believe any other groups actually have separate rules.

I don't believe a group has ever been abolished, and there are no specific rules surrounding this.

You do have a serious point there Edan. I have seen indeed no groups with little member numbers except.. the PR group :P I really hope that there will be a Dutch group one day, but so far I do not believe there will be 4 members any time soon. So chance would be terrible small eh?

Mm.. I know also a member named doomeniek.. but do not have seen him for a long.. long time. I will split this all into a new thread. Please give me a small second. :blush:

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #224090 by Carlos.Martinez3
May I ask what are you asking? Can you be more specific? Please and thank you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 2 months ago #224091 by Breeze el Tierno
Does the group need a knight to run it until we have a Dutch Knight?
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #224092 by
Ehm, I just got word from Jestor, and I would like to inform you all that Jestor will open a group for us until we are ready to take it over. :cheer:

Force shine with you all,

~ Aqua
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224096 by
If this group is to be made i would love to join. I love this language :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #224097 by Br. John
Is the group being created? I'm not clear on that.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224100 by
Yesss Brother John , we have a lot to be thankfull for :woohoo:

Br. John wrote: Is the group being created? I'm not clear on that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224101 by
Hello :)

There are a few Dutch Jedi in the Temple that want to have a Dutch group so we can discuss IP and Other studies and maybe have a meeting or so in our ow language , very often there is a language barrier for us just as for french and spanish speaking people :) Jestor is going to lead it for now untill one of the Dutch persons is knighted :lol:

carlos.martinez3 wrote: May I ask what are you asking? Can you be more specific? Please and thank you

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224103 by
Hi

I think Jestor volunteerd :) but thank you for thinking with us :)

Cabur Senaar wrote: Does the group need a knight to run it until we have a Dutch Knight?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #224104 by
Thats great , we let u know as soon as it is in the air :laugh:

Exarchias wrote: If this group is to be made i would love to join. I love this language :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi