Power of Myth - reader-friendly versions

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #209481 by
Hi there, everyone. I sent a message to Akkarin talking about what I was doing with the Power Of Myth, but I finished up before he was able to see.

See, I was willing to start my path here by helping our community, and the opportunity presented itself to me when I had a hard time reading Power of Myth, due to the mess that the file available for us to get at the IP is (sorry to whomever did it, but I'm an Aspie, I need things more organized to be able to understand).

So, I edited the file and made a reader-friendly version, and put it into azw3 format (the Kindle one), because I own a kindle. As it wasn't going to be much of an extra job, I also converted it to ePub and PDF, for those who don't own an e-Reader.

I put everything into a zip file and uploaded it to my One Drive, so I can make it available to everyone. You can get it on the link below.

http://1drv.ms/1PB07Of

Please, feel free to add it to our library and to put it in place of the complicated mess that is the one that is linked at IP Lesson 1. Also, I put a small disclaimer saying I was the one doing it exclusively for TOTJO, and that we should be warned in case the files are made available anywhere else.

Thanks a lot for your attention, and I'm sorry if I overstepped what someone who's not even a week old here is supposed to do. I did it for myself, and thought others might find it useful as well. I'm probably going to do it with any other text I have to download for the next lessons, in case they do exist, so, if you like what I did, I might share the others as well.

May the Force be with you all.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209486 by
Regardless of what you think of the original file (I happen to be ok with it), this is LOVELY! Thank you so much for organizing this. It looks divine.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209494 by
Thank you for doing this. Really awesome of you!

May the Force be with you.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209535 by
Well, glad to know you liked it. I was afraid of how this was going to be received.

Thanks for your kind words.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209557 by
May I load this into Gathered Force Communities Library as well?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209565 by

Kitsu Tails wrote: May I load this into Gathered Force Communities Library as well?

Sure. I didn't know of it. I just don't want it to be shared out of the Jedi community, but inside it, that's ok.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
8 years 4 months ago #209572 by Jestor
Darren is the Assistant Librarian, shoot him a message too, and he sould be able to get it to the library...

Thank you for doing that...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209610 by

Almeida wrote:

Kitsu Tails wrote: May I load this into Gathered Force Communities Library as well?

Sure. I didn't know of it. I just don't want it to be shared out of the Jedi community, but inside it, that's ok.

No worries :) GFC is community oriented. Thank you *bows*

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209946 by
Ow men... :silly: i am a real internet-illiterate , i accidently downloaded it on my laptop :pinch: i thought i could klik on "just read" but instead ...*sigh*

Sorry :unsure:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210026 by

MartaLina wrote: Ow men... :silly: i am a real internet-illiterate , i accidently downloaded it on my laptop :pinch: i thought i could klik on "just read" but instead ...*sigh*

Sorry :unsure:

Why are you sorry. I put it into a zip file, so you can all download it. The three different versions, ePub, azw (Kindle) and pdf are packed in a single zip file.

I have no bandwidth limit, since it's stored in my OneDrive, it is to be download freely =)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi