3 years and counting.....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #103173 by
3 years and counting..... was created by
Today marks the 3 year anniversary of my joining TOTJO and becoming a Jedi. Some of you may know me, others may only have heard of me and others still may have no idea who I am! So what have I done in my time here?

Well, I took over the Pagan Rite and held it firm through the transition to Special Interest Group. Even today I still honour these ways and have renewed my commitment to try to celebrate certain festivals here in this Temple. I was ordained as a Bishop and have since created the Clerical Training Programme (currently in the final stages of its most recent update), shepherding students in the Seminary through to their Minister's License and/or Ordination. It has also been my pleasure to officiate at ceremonies to welcome members to the Clergy and to Knighthood.

I have trained apprentices through to Knighthood and am honoured of their achievements. I am also continually amazed and humbled by them and by the apprentices that I continue to guide. As well as contributing to the advancement of learning within these walls in such a direct way, I also set up the Degree Qualification Scheme, initially to encourage continuing study and to set a tangible foundation for the awarding of the religious degrees. This has now been adapted for use as an integral part of the advancement through ranks and is continually being improved and evolved according to the needs of our community.

As far as official publications are concerned, I edited the first edition of The Way of Jediism, our fledgling work that shows the world what we believe. There are ongoing plans to update this tome in the light of the developing nature of our Order and I hope that I will continue to play a part in this process.

I have been on the Council and Executive Committee for almost 3 years and am still dedicated to helping to guide the Order for the benefit of our members and the future of TOTJO. It has also been my privilege to be awarded the rank of Grandmaster Knight of Jediism. As Vice President of TOTJO, I share in the responsibilities of governance and as Archbishop of the UK, I have a specific Clerical jurisdiction over the lands that I call home.

All of these achievements and events have led me to where I am now so where is that exactly? Well, the constraints of outside life have led to a need to focus on the affairs that most of you do not see in progress but know only from their results. Along with our VP of Clergy, V-Tog, I still guide our Ministry and it is my role of Pastor of the Church that occupies the bulk of my attention. Although the physical work still involves Council and Clergy activities, it is my honour and duty to support the spiritual space of this Temple alongside Br.John and our fellow Ministers.

Sadly this has meant that I am no longer as “visible” in these halls as I once was. Whereas I used to write in Initiates' journals and appear regularly in Chat, my duties have taken me away from this regular interaction and this is one of the regrets and necessities of such a position. The next few months will see a massive change in my personal life as well the the completion of several “behind the scenes” projects here so it is my firm hope that I will be able to engage more fully with you all in the near future. But for now, I hope that I am still approachable and that anyone can feel they can get in touch if they want or need to.

Despite all of my titles and projects, I remain as I always have been – a simple Jedi. As a Bishop and the Pastor of the Order, I am a servant of the servants of the people. As a Minister, I faithfully uphold and deliver the teachings of our Doctrine and faith. As a Jedi, I remain committed to the ideals and spirit of Jediism as we see and live it. As a human being, I have my faults and triumphs, my fears and strengths, my sorrows and my acceptance of what is and what must be.

All of you have the capacity for greatness, not as a way of proving yourself to others but as a means to fulfil your own needs and potential. It is my dearest wish that you find happiness and fulfilment, whoever you are and whatever you do. May the tenets of focus, knowledge and wisdom light your way as you tread the path of a Jedi and may I have the honour to call you brother, sister, friend.

My deepest thanks and sincerest love to all those who have walked with me on this journey, however brief or profound. To all those who have yet to cross my path, I look forward to our meeting and trust that it will be of service and joy to us both. The past three years have enlightened as much as they have strengthened and I hope that the future may prove to be as excellent. But for now, as always, I shall endeavour to appreciate the moment and the lessons that each one brings.

May the Force be with you all.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 1 week ago #103177 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: 3 years and counting.....
You forgot about the live services... you started those too :)

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #103180 by
Replied by on topic Re: 3 years and counting.....
Ah, so I did! It's been a busy three years so I can't keep track of it all! lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #103181 by
Thank you for this post and I'm glad to see you're doing so well.

I'm only in the beginning stages of the Degree Program, but now I know where it had it's genesis, so a THANK YOU for helping get that off the ground.

Keep up the good work...and please accept my small token of gratitude for your hard work and making this Temple such an enjoyable place to learn Jediism and many other fascinating subjects.

MTFBWY,
LTK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #103189 by
Thank you for all you've done for the Temple, Master. I had no idea you were behind so much of what goes on now (the services, the Degree Qualification, Clerical Program, etc). You've done us all a great many of services.

More
11 years 1 week ago #103194 by Alexandre Orion
I would also like to thank you, Maître Mark, for all of the work, the labour of love and the support you have provided. Inspiration, instruction as well ...

... thank you.

faithfully
Alexandre

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

More
11 years 1 week ago #103211 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: 3 years and counting.....
Almost had a kitten... I hope you keep counting Mark :lol:

Congratulations and thank you!!!!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #103216 by
Thank you for all you have done for this Temple, Grandmaster Mark Anjuu. You are inspirational!

More
11 years 1 week ago #103351 by Zanthan Storm
I have always valued your work, this just proves your humility and dedication to our shared community and faith. I am proud to call you Brother.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #103386 by
Thank You for your service, your insights, your dedication.

Keep those years coming!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi