So tell me, what does this number mean to you?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #4730 by
I would like to ask everyone, what this number means to them, think long and hard on it please..........3644

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #4732 by
Can we get a clue?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #4733 by
That is the number of US Soldiers killed in Iraq, as of today

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #4734 by
Br. Shaun FDC wrote:

That is the number of US Soldiers killed in Iraq, as of today

Then i have to say that number is valor, courage, honor, dedication, sacrafice, and Passion.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago #340474 by
Hi Br. Shaun FDC if you are really interested in knowing more in numerology I can suggest you to join me on https://www.sunsigns.org/ , I started to learn about it recently,. I am reading there about everything, from numerology to Chinese zodiac. If you find it interesting come and join me. And be sure you are gonna be able to find the answer to your question.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #340494 by steamboat28
To me, it means that the ridiculous, late-capitalist set of conditions, complimented by years of conservative propaganda, forced 3,644 people into a war over oil, money, and greed, because that was their best shot at college, learning a trade, or building a life. And that the number who have met their end after coming home due to trauma is almost as important as this one, since we refuse to give proper mental health aid to our vets with PTSD.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by steamboat28.

More
4 years 8 months ago #340535 by JamesSand
I don't suppose you've got the number of Iraqis killed in Iraq handy?

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
4 years 8 months ago #340544 by ren
Why? Iraqis are dumb. All they had to do was blast easy-e and mobb deep on the radio all day. US citizens kill as many of each other in a few months as iraq did since 2003. (and 3 times as many "kill themselves" according to the cops) They really shouldve known better than to send their kids to school. They could've been gangsta instead of "surgical collateral damage", fattened on triple stack Kings with extra bacon instead of starving on week-old kebabs.

To quote orange-kun, "Sad!".

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
4 years 8 months ago #340548 by steamboat28

ren wrote: Why? Iraqis are dumb. All they had to do was blast easy-e and mobb deep on the radio all day. US citizens kill as many of each other in a few months as iraq did since 2003. (and 3 times as many "kill themselves" according to the cops) They really shouldve known better than to send their kids to school. They could've been gangsta instead of "surgical collateral damage", fattened on triple stack Kings with extra bacon instead of starving on week-old kebabs.

To quote orange-kun, "Sad!".

This is literally the most insensitive comment I've read on this website in my entire tenure here, and that's f***ing impressive.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
4 years 8 months ago #340550 by ren
It was really easy. I took your country's foreign policy and translated it into layman's terms. With a bit of luck Iran will sell its oil wells to ExxonMobil and force its people to eat at McDonald's so no US soldiers will needlessly die there in the near future looking for the Nuclear programme that was started there by the US.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi