Basic Religious Beliefs (Zhonism)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2908 by
The meaning of life is an often asked question. Throughout the ages religion has tried to anwser that. I believe that question is not ment to be anwsered in our time; perhaps not even in the future. Religions have given the world structure and have headed us on a course with unity and diversity which will lead to our very foundation of creation in the future.

Often individuals have arguments and conflicts when personal beliefs are discredited. The leading reason to war is religion and the leading reason to a meaningful life is faith. Individuals find hope in life and some think of death as the end, the present or even the future. People from all over the world share their beliefs to those whom wish to listen. It is within listening we can gain a greater understanding of society and those whom lurk within the falses of religion. I understand and respect the beliefs of anyone whom shares their beliefs to me and my fellow man. I carefully process all the views in which I hear so I can make a reasonable and unbaisd opinion.

It is in religion which gives us hope, reason, & structure which allows us to live every day. It is in our unity in which we gain true knowledge and it is in our hostility we gain nothing but self misconception. The diversity of every men, women, and child is what makes us thrieve to gain understanding to which we seek.

Some may use the accient text of what is believed to be passed down knowledge from a greater society; which in all fairness may be true. The world is full of individuals whom share and disagree on certain beliefs but it is our very being in which brings us together trying to seek the anwser to the true question. \"What is the meaning of life?\". This is a question which has haunted us and I believe many more before us in our search for understanding within the universe. People have turned to accient text, theories, and passed on beliefs which may all be true in one way or another.
It is that of theory and the study of religions is where I found the pretext of my belief system. Everyone whom believes in a religion believes they are completely right and I believe \"your focus determines your reality\". In that said I should elaberate on that quote. It was once said by a wise man whom I've known for sometime. It means that what you believe is to be true. I believe our conciuss mind is part of a larger picture which influences our very outcome in the afterlife. Some believe they shall go to heaven or hell or even be reincarnated and I ask why could it not to be true?

The majority of the modern world see only what is on the surface of society, cultural and religion. The search for greater understanding is often blocked by the ignorance of religious beliefs. I understand and respect peoples beliefs and values but cannot understand the ignorance of some who discredit any religion without the slightest bit of information regarding it. I understand certain religions within the world have been passed down from generation to generation; but what I do not understand is lack of interest to explore new possibilities.

The point of this is to explain my religious system which many will find simple and yet very conceivable. Many religions worship a god or gods which I believe may be true even on the higher playing field of my beliefs. We all obtain a conciuss mind weither sub conciseness or conciseness which is merely the same thing within your very being. Your concuiss is what I believe to be the very soul to our being, which is that of my personal point of view. We are all part of a greater being or existance which we mostly all believe. There is said to be gods in the majority of most religions and some believe that not to be true.

Throughout my studies I have explored many aspects of religions and they all equal into this equation. What if the very question we are seeking the anwser to is the very reason to our existance? Could the question \"what is the meaning of life?\" create our very existance as a universe? Imagine in the future, say one to two thousand years we have done everything in our power to make our life perfect and we have achieved it in almost every aspect; and the question still stands, \"What is the meaning to life?\". Even with the greatest technologies and philosophy we shall never understand the meaning of life. The creation of life itself is simpler then the question which haunts us to this very day.

I personally believe we are part of a greater conuciness which has broken itself down to attempt to find \"the meaning to life\". Is it not possible that an individual can evolve to the point of breaking its own conciseness into peices to create a universe in itself to try and anwser the question of life. I personally believe we are part of a greater being which could be that of a larger conuiness in which we are part of. If there were to be the case another question arises; \"how high does the tree go?\". If it is possible, how many peices of the greater being have broken down into its own conciseness, in order to find out the true meaning of life?

I personally believe all religious beliefs are true. If this is possible who says the concuiness in which we are part of knows what the afterlife is. In that said, why cannot all religious beliefs be true. If you believe you will got to heaven then you shall to heaven; if you believe you shall be reincarnated then you shall be reincarnated. So in my views I believe all religious beliefs shall come true in order for the greater conciseness to find the meaning of life. Not even the greater being in which we are part of knows the anwser to what we seek so all possibilities are open. The chance of us being part of a highly advanced conciseness I believe is true, I believe there is a greater being and we are part of its very existance. We may be on the bottom branch but we are still connected to the being in which has created life itself. I believe we are one with a greater being.

I ask you to respect peoples views and beliefs and continue on the lines of your faith just allow yourself to see the possiblities of other beliefs. I was once baptist and now I am Jedi. The anwser to the worlds problems are in that of our very mind, use the knowledge of all those whom live and unite for the greater good of humanity.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2917 by
Your belief Is very interesting in the sense i have never heard of anything like it before. I find it fasinating that all religions conceived could be true in the context that you describe.

If you break that down, you could almost say that by choosing your religion your could determine how you wish to live your afterlife. The possibilities for this could be endless as no faith would be the right or wrong one for you to believe in.

Considering this, have you chosen jediism based on this fact?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2953 by
That's just another amazing thing about we humans. Everyone has a different religious belief, and even people of the same religious persuasion have different views about the exact same thing. I agree that all should respect the religions of others, or at least not go against what someone else believes. Carp, even the Druids of yore had different beliefs, some were monotheistic, other's polytheistic, and some believed that there was only one God, yet, had myriad faces that were referred to as the Other Gods. Strange world we live in, and one that should not try to be changed.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3051 by
To answer your question whiteknight, I was apart of Jediism before I discovered this new belief. Although I strongly believe Jediism is the key to a successful society it is not my only path in which I believe. One can say they believe in one religion but when your life is on the online often your views changed. I believe Jediism is the future of humanity & not just as a religion. I believe Jediism has the potencial to lead the world into the next century once the flaws of the other religions are understood. I peacefully respect the beliefs and ideals of others but I do believe some are incomplete or out of date but that is merely my opinion. I do believe though that every human being believes and understands there is a greater being beyond our comprehension which watches over us. I am a strong believer in beliefs of Jediism and other religions. I myself am a Jedi Zhonist, I believe in the ideals and guidlines in which we Jedi follow but mind is undeterminded in which other religious afiliation in which i follow. In the end I shall let what I truely believe take control of my future in the afterlife. I personally do not wish to follow one religion over another for I wish to follow what my soul truly desires.

Sorry for the rambling kind of got into this post. :/

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi