Indisposed

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2870 by
Indisposed was created by
Im posting this here as this thread appears to have the most traffic. If anyone has noticed, I have been absent. I have not had computer access for a while and that is not going to be changing any time soon. I am currently on a special assignment and am indisposed and will be for some time. I cannot give specifics. Im not dead. My ankle is fine, and so is my blood sugar for those who are concerned about me. I am in good health, just in a delicate situation currently that limits my ability to interact with my normal life. It may be months before you hear from me again, but for security reasons, I am not suppose to have contact with those apart of my normal life. I have to resign from the ranking committee and wish you the best of luck. I hope everyone is here when I get back to my normal life. I do get to check my e-mail about once a week, and I can send e-mails back, but that's really my only line of communication outsideof what I am doing right now.

Walk in the force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2871 by
Replied by on topic Re:Indisposed
Nash wrote:

Im posting this here as this thread appears to have the most traffic. If anyone has noticed, I have been absent. I have not had computer access for a while and that is not going to be changing any time soon. I am currently on a special assignment and am indisposed and will be for some time. I cannot give specifics. Im not dead. My ankle is fine, and so is my blood sugar for those who are concerned about me. I am in good health, just in a delicate situation currently that limits my ability to interact with my normal life. It may be months before you hear from me again, but for security reasons, I am not suppose to have contact with those apart of my normal life. I have to resign from the ranking committee and wish you the best of luck. I hope everyone is here when I get back to my normal life. I do get to check my e-mail about once a week, and I can send e-mails back, but that's really my only line of communication outsideof what I am doing right now.

Walk in the force.

I wish you the best of Luck and May The Living Force Of Creation Be With You.

Peace,

Br. John

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2893 by
May the Force be with you, Br Nash. I'll cover any request for the manual in your absence.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2899 by
It's good that you said this Rev Justice. I had requested one and never got it. I'll PM you my email. As for Nash May the Force guide you and be with you always.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2901 by
hope things get back to normal for you soon.

MTFBWY.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi