New Podcast, Cryptids, and Paranormal activity! Oh, My!

More
2 years 4 months ago #364315 by Vincent Causse
I ve got an other, short but weird and kind of funny. I was taking a walk in the village with my son when he was about 3 or 4, then he pointed at a bench and said : look papa this old man looks really angry !
I can tell you that there was absolutely no body sitting there ! moving on and walk a way :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Diana W

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #364316 by Lykeios Little Raven
Wow! Sounds like it has been quite extensive for you! Very interesting. Thanks so much for sharing. :) I appreciate it. Sounds very much like my wife, though she's still in the beginning stages of her psychic/mediumship development.

Anyway, thanks again! Very intriguing. Glad you were able to turn it around and view it as a less negative, threatening experience. That can be immensely relieving and helpful.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diana W

More
2 years 4 months ago #364317 by Lykeios Little Raven
Ha! Kids are often said to see and sense things adults cannot! So it makes sense. Very interesting and amusing. Unfortunate the man seemed so angry, I hope he was able to find some way to come out of that disposition or even "move on."

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diana W

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi