Goodbye

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349380 by
Replied by on topic Goodbye
I think you should stay around. You're among like minded people and your leadership by example is needed. People need you here. Where would TJO be if all the good people left? You can explore your future and still hang around here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349452 by
Off course i wish you the best of things and a happy journey but if your profile picture is anything to go by we will see you again in a few weeks :laugh:

Attachment cat.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
4 years 2 months ago #349458 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Goodbye
Youre kindness has been a blessing to this community, elizibeth, and to me. I am definitely going to miss you. Im happy for you, though; i know youll do well wherever you go. Thank you for being who you are.

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349543 by

elizabeth wrote: Hello Temple
I am letting you know that I have come to the realisation that it is time for me to leave Totjo.
I have come a long way since starting here six years ago and I have grown more than I would of believed.
However I feel my journey leads elsewhere and to continue here would just be going in circle's. I have no regrets about being here with you all and its with sadness in my heart that I now leave.

I'm curious about whatever it is that has pulled you in a new direction. Is there something missing that could be added to the community to give those future Jedi who may come to feel as you do now a place to continue their growth rather than finding it by leaving?

More
4 years 2 months ago #349550 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Goodbye
One of the best things I’ve found here is this is and always will be a open community. You could say it’s encouraged to learn and reflect. Can you learn everything from just one source-book-teacher? My hope is no- there is so much to learn and sooo many places to learn from. It is healthy for what we do here and every member to be a part of the community and their own community's. How else will we grow?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi