Force visions and the unconscious sleep .

More
27 Nov 2019 22:23 #346346 by Fyxe
Lucid dreaming can be the first step to astral projection as well. If you dont know what lucid dreaming is, it starts with really focusing on your dreams like I said above and then its about taking control over those dreams. in this state you can actually read books and stuff (something you cant do in normal dreaming) and then once you have this sort of control you can begin to work on visiting other places in your astral body.

Where ever you go, there you are. Make the best of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake Nislan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2019 22:44 #346348 by OB1Shinobi

Fyxe wrote: Lucid dreaming can be the first step to astral projection as well. If you dont know what lucid dreaming is, it starts with really focusing on your dreams like I said above and then its about taking control over those dreams. in this state you can actually read books and stuff (something you cant do in normal dreaming) and then once you have this sort of control you can begiin to work on visiting other places in your astral body.

Ive mentioned lucid dreaming to you multiple times, glad to see youve picked up on it. Heres a chance to be honest: have you developed this skill?

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down in order to feel it’s warmth.
-supposedly an African proverb.

More
28 Nov 2019 00:09 #346360 by Fyxe
Yes I have been a lucid dreamer since childhood! Astral projections came much later though, after years of work. I hear people say they got it on the first try but that has not been me. I see it as a process like anything. You dont just walk into anything an expert. It takes work! I think those people are just thinking they are doing it and instead just landing in that weird place between sleep states.

More
28 Nov 2019 02:07 - 28 Nov 2019 02:32 #346370 by OB1Shinobi

Fyxe wrote: Yes I have been a lucid dreamer since childhood! Astral projections came much later though, after years of work. I hear people say they got it on the first try but that has not been me. I see it as a process like anything. You dont just walk into anything an expert. It takes work! I think those people are just thinking they are doing it and instead just landing in that weird place between sleep states.

Would you be willing to describe the process that took you from lucid dreaming into astral projection? Like, what were the major steps and milestones along that journey? And how did you know you had reached the point where you were truly astrally projecting and not just having a really vivid dream?

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down in order to feel it’s warmth.
Last edit: 28 Nov 2019 02:32 by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
28 Nov 2019 05:32 - 28 Nov 2019 05:33 #346377 by OB1Shinobi

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Fyxe wrote: Yes I have been a lucid dreamer since childhood! Astral projections came much later though, after years of work. I hear people say they got it on the first try but that has not been me. I see it as a process like anything. You dont just walk into anything an expert. It takes work! I think those people are just thinking they are doing it and instead just landing in that weird place between sleep states.

Would you be willing to describe the process that took you from lucid dreaming into astral projection? Like, what were the major steps and milestones along that journey? And how did you know you had reached the point where you were truly astrally projecting and not just having a really vivid dream?

We can talk about this in PM if youd prefer. Hit me up!

Last edit: 28 Nov 2019 05:33 by OB1Shinobi.

More
28 Nov 2019 19:41 #346420 by Fyxe
No it's ok, just thinking.

So it's a process of first struggling to "wake up" in your dreams. So first step is the basic mantra to remember your dreams. Then the mantras get more complex. To much to write here but basically they move to mastering the dream world. And then controlling it for your will. Once you can fly at will in a dream and read a book and change reality you become ready for the next step, actually walking outside of that world. Breaking the 4th wall so to speak and walking free of that construct. This is just the first step to even become aware of the confines of the body. Beyond that a new process begins. It can take years to master.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious, Jake Nislan

More
29 Nov 2019 01:21 - 29 Nov 2019 01:22 #346450 by Adder
In my experience that language is a bit dangerous to practitioners. The 'leaving' or going 'outside' a lucid capacity can break one's capacity to dream, because it can depart from it entirely. Taking years to rebuild capacity. It could be safer to define the boundaries between what is a lucid dream and what it is that one is said to be astrally projecting to... to get the distinction to serve the process.

Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 29 Nov 2019 01:22 by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious

Moderators: KobosBrick