A view of The Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #345900 by
Replied by on topic A view of The Force

Rosalyn J wrote: How would you like to grow your ideas? Are you ok with hearing ways in which the ideas you presented may be in error, according to others personal experiences?

What are your ideas that you may think are in error though? is your personal experience different or have you seen other things. Are you going through the IP now as well? Maybe we can go through it together?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #345903 by
Replied by on topic A view of The Force

ZealotX wrote:

Omhu Cuspor wrote:

ZealotX wrote: I disagree with your model but I like it and wish that I could agree with it. ... (+ more)

I don't wish to diminish any post in this thread (or any post anywhere, for that matter) but - wow, Zealot, I think that is my favorite short essay I have ever read in the Temple. It resonates so closely to the way life has revealed itself to me, through whatever relative degree of clarity my perceptions allow.

I have not regularly kept a handwritten journal, but I am going to start now and that post is going to be the first thing in it. Thank you!

I am humbled by that. Thank you.

What a humbling exchange in general!! Insightful, caring, significant and information packed exchange of ideas. THIS is what I came here for! If you guys become teachers sign me up. I would love to hear more of your stuff! I am inspired as well. I shall study your thoughts.

More
4 years 3 months ago #345904 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic A view of The Force
Fyxe I'd L-O-V-E love to go through the IP with you!

In terms of the ideas I find that would be in error...I've gotta be honest and say I don't have enough of a knowledge/ experience base to comment. It's why I asked for books, articles, etc if you have them. I really enjoy free exchange of ideas, but I don't want to intrude without knowledge

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
4 years 3 months ago #345906 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic A view of The Force

Fyxe wrote: Yes, I have seen into other realms and spent time with my guides who are teaching me greater understanding. I have harnessed the power of my Chakras, at least two of them and am working on the rest.

Can you share any access protocols or procedures to drive movement between each level?

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, OB1Shinobi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi