A view of The Force

More
4 years 5 months ago #345733 by Streen
Replied by Streen on topic A view of The Force
That's an interesting way of looking at reality.

Keep in mind, though, that even if there are 7 levels of existence, everything is also One. It's a paradox. It may not make sense, but not everything does--not everything has to. ;)

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345735 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic A view of The Force

Fyxe wrote: Kobos I'm not sure what you mean by all perception being the same thing?

I see no space of separation but what we perceive in this realm. In actuality all things are connected and all things are ultimately The Force outside of the limitations of time and space. We have been separated from that for a purpose, so that we may be challenged to find our way home. This is the adventure!

Chakras are not so much outlets but vortexes of concentrated energy. The vortex runs perpendicular to our body not parallel. Meaning the calm place in the center is the conduit directly to the force on 7 levels. Find the quiet space in the energy and there you will find an aspect of the force! Combine all 7 together and you BECOME the force. Understand?

Thank you for the explanation, I think I get what you are getting at. So Vergere, said pretty much what I mean but I will go a little more in depth. So, I am of the opinion that due to the nature of the singular human experience what you perceive is often what you will state as fact. Look at politics for the example doesn't matter your views just look at the actions of those who are active in it. Anyways, so you perceive these levels, by perceiving them they then for exist to you and visa-versa if you cannot perceive it does it not exist. If this is the case then there is no separation in the levels it is simply perception/consciousness as a whole. Perhaps these are things one might not notice until you reach a certain point but that does not mean you cannot perceive them only that you can not actively and consciously acknowledge them. So, in the end I would assert this, it is not a state of "becoming" the Force but that you are already the Force even if you cannot perceive it. So,are all things are one? Is it a need to have levels of differences only levels of awareness of the same thing?

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345746 by
Replied by on topic A view of The Force
Yes Kobos, I agree with you and vergere. but I dont think we are all actually the force until we reach ascension. that is the purpose of our being here, the reason is the adventure to return home. There is no seperation in this. Im curious why you see such a separation is necessary in my model?

Think of it as a building with 7 floors. each floor is unique and has stuff the floor below it does not have. new stuff to explore. When you are on the first floor you have no idea what is on the floors above you before you go up the stairs to see what is there. there is no reason to believe those floors even exist but you just accept they do. this is the first step! you must accept the floors exist before you can climb the stairs.

and it takes time to explore that floor before you move up again. but these floors are not separated by anything because they are still one thing - they are the building! that is the force. now think of us as people walking these floors and climbing these stairs. we are not the building but we are in the building and the process of climbing the stairs to reach the top lets us actually meld into being the building itself. we go from a person to a brick in the building. all the same thing. the mind works the same way and so do the chakras. all seperate parts of the same thing.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by .

More
4 years 4 months ago #345784 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic A view of The Force
Does practising this view yield results for you?

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345786 by
Yes, I have seen into other realms and spent time with my guides who are teaching me greater understanding. I have harnessed the power of my Chakras, at least two of them and am working on the rest.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345795 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic A view of The Force
Typically, chakras are not thought of as "powers" to "harness", but rather flows to maintain. They are nothing we have to gain, they are with us always. We merely need to tend to them properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Brick, Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345797 by
So you believe in chakras but not telekinetic power? The power of the chakra can be harnessed. Where do you think the other powers come from!

More
4 years 4 months ago #345805 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic A view of The Force
So you believe in magical powers but not in any gods? Where do you think angels come from!

:silly:

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345820 by

Gisteron wrote: So you believe in magical powers but not in any gods? Where do you think angels come from!

:silly:

I have never said I dont believe in "any" gods. I have said I dont believe in a all powerful god. Angels are not real either. however ascended masters are often mistaken for Gods and angels. that is where the myths originate.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

More
4 years 4 months ago #345825 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic A view of The Force
So you're saying that despite countless reports of angel encounters angels are not real and thus do not require an explanation, correct? Are you denying the experience of people who have had those encounters? Who are you to tell them angels aren't real?

Between the angels and telekinesis, one you dismiss as silly-talk while the other is not just obvious to you but so personal that you perceive challenges to it as attacks.
Meanwhile in the real world, the time where an explanation for a phenomenon becomes necessary is after any demonstration of the phenomenon even occurring at all has been made. For now, angels are no more lacking in that regard than telekinesis.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi