My thoughts lately

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345140 by
My thoughts lately was created by
Recently ive thought much on life & ive been enjoying life greatly. Ive started a cbd business & I enjoy it greatly. Its a dream come true really. Our music production has also increased in quality & ive been connecting more with my people, other native Americans who I have inspired & talked to extensively. One thing i always wanted was to be accepted by my own people because i was a half breed & I started to realize there are many like me. I am very accepted now more than ever by my own race and that is also a dream come true. To be able to pass traditions & learn new phrases in my language new words & new things from history I didnt know is very captivating. I've been learning a lot about my ancestors from my people and scholars & professors of my people. To know I'm here today because my ancestors survived the trail of tears and the boarding schools where they were forced into Christianity is just humbling. I am so grateful to live in these times. Realizing that many Indian children had similar childhoods to mine was groundbreaking it showed me truly the amount of racism I experienced as a child & that realization has helped me grow as a person to love all human beings more because we've come so far. Not only am I loved by my people but many others as well because of my dedication to doing the right thing & creating myself as i believe men should be. Speaking to my brother extensively ive also learned that we are all brothers. If I harm another I'm harming myself im harming my brother because we are all an extension of our creator. We were all created equally in spirit. Many people mistake the brain for the mind but they are separate. Our mind exists outside of our brain it wanders to places that show us realizations of where we come from. This force that binds us all together is truly incredible. Ive learned not to hold grudges against anyone even if they have wronged me. Lately ive been very charitable ive been helping people realize they are capable of more than they realize. I apologize for not always sharing my experiences with the Jedi order but I like to wait until I have much to speak on. There is a story Jim Rohn shared with me about a cowboy and a preacher. The story goes a preacher was waiting in his church Sunday morning hours go by and nobody shows up till a lone cowboy walks in and takes his seat. So the preacher decides well if one person came i should at least go & talk to him. So he gets to talking to him and he says to the cowboy "I'm a preacher I'm supposed to preach but nobody showed up cowboy what would you do in my position" and the cowboy says "well I'm no preacher I'm just a cowboy but if just one of my cows showed up to graze I'd at least feed him" and the preacher was inspired by the cowboys response so he gets up and starts preaching like he'd never preached before he's practically yelling hes so excited and after his sermon he goes up to the cowboy & says "well cowboy how'd ya like my sermon" and the cowboy says "well I'm no preacher but I think you should feed the cow not dump the whole load on him" lol from this story i learned sometimes it is good to drop the whole load on people because sometimes that's what people need to hear. I think certain things stick with people more than they realize in their subconscious and youve planted a seed that may grow into a very prosperous garden. Even if they don't get all of it even just a little bit is enough to inspire another human being to be better than they were yesterday. And that is what I will share with you all today.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345151 by
Replied by on topic My thoughts lately
Amazing story! What tribe are you from?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public