We remember

More
31 Oct 2019 12:10 #345037 by deb1977
We remember was created by deb1977
Happy day of remembrance everyone. I do not personally know of people that have passed on from this temple since I am new; but honor all those anyway. Have a blessed day to those still on this plane of existence also. Can't wait - have Yoda mask and Jedi robe to wear to work. :)

little tiger Deb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Skryym, Kobos, Kelrax Lorcken, Jake Nislan, phillyr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 12:14 #345039 by forestjedi
Replied by forestjedi on topic We remember
I remember my apprentice, Knight and Councillor of this temple Senan, who passed on just under a year ago.

Brother, you are in my thoughts each day. I miss our conversation and our silent fellowship. I am with you, you with me, and we are at peace.

"Per fraternitate consurgamus". Now, and always.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skryym, Kobos, Brick, Rex, Kelrax Lorcken, CaesarEJW, deb1977, Jake Nislan, phillyr

More
31 Oct 2019 17:55 #345050 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic We remember
This is wonderful today I remember my beautiful Seven “Camille” today she passed away this year and went to be with The Force again. She was truly my soul mate I was grateful to meet her in person and share what little time we had together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Kelrax Lorcken, CaesarEJW, deb1977, Jake Nislan

More
31 Oct 2019 20:43 #345056 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic We remember
I remember quite a few mothers and fathers and friends. I miss you all. I forget you not
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, CaesarEJW, deb1977, Jake Nislan

More
01 Nov 2019 03:58 #345066 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic We remember
I remember often those who are missing the days I finally pay attention to their advice. They glow bright blue and are always present in the Force and in my heart. I think I’m better for it.

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaesarEJW, deb1977, Jake Nislan

Moderators: KobosBrick