Can't be a Jedi if you support Trump...?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343002 by
No not really. I prefer to fix something instead of destroy it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343003 by

Deimos wrote: Considering I don't think I'd find enjoyment in it no.

You don't have to find enjoyment in it. I personally do... in both the destruction and birth.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343004 by

Deimos wrote: No not really. I prefer to fix something instead of destroy it.

Some building's aren't fixable or aren't worth being fixed, since there is more gain in destroying them. Familiar with that reference? Do you know anything about building demolition? Look at the One World Trade Center. It only exists because the old buildings were destroyed.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343005 by
But look at the way it happened. I doubt it was the end goal to have it rebuilt.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343007 by

Deimos wrote: But look at the way it happened. I doubt it was the end goal to have it rebuilt.

Plenty of controversy on that one. Either way, I find the new building more beautiful and especially more precious, considering all the death surrounding it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343008 by
Okay you have a point. I personally say if it breaks, let it happen naturally. Doesn't mean I can't try to save it provided it even needs saving.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343009 by

Deimos wrote: Okay you have a point. I personally say if it breaks, let it happen naturally. Doesn't mean I can't try to save it provided it even needs saving.

Saving such a thing is like saving someone on permanent life support from a devastating category 5 storm. Nothing useful.

More
4 years 7 months ago #343013 by Br. John

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Deimos wrote: No not really. I prefer to fix something instead of destroy it.

Some building's aren't fixable or aren't worth being fixed, since there is more gain in destroying them. Familiar with that reference? Do you know anything about building demolition? Look at the One World Trade Center. It only exists because the old buildings were destroyed.

Leaving this out?

Casualties of the September 11 attacks

Founder of The Order

More
4 years 7 months ago #343015 by Br. John

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Deimos wrote: Okay, then why be here if it does not serve what you desire? It sounds similar to masochism, but all joking aside, it seems counterproductive if this Temple does not have what you seek.

I want to see this place split in two and fall. There, I said it. Originally, I didn't feel this way. Now? I do. By splitting, the tension will be relieved and what is left will either be enough to succeed it and grow into something worth having or it won't. FA experienced a similar break, though it hasn't recovered and likely won't. Perhaps I'm wrong? Time will tell.

Thank you for your confession. As you have publicly stated your intent to harm and disrupt The Order you are banned from the site.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Carlos.Martinez3

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343016 by
I don't think that was part of her point. She's left anyway, so what's said is said.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi