Can't be a Jedi if you support Trump...?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342990 by

RyuJin wrote: Where is your proof there wasn't?...i have personally spoken with survivors of these camps, i have seen military footage of them...

Jews did die. That's entirely true. 6 million? No. Was it a "holocaust", certainly not. Were Jews gassed by the millions? No.

I really wish people would stop saying "oh the poor Jews" and focus on the Holocausts that actually happened, like in Russia... and like with the First Nations people, and the disgusting thing with the residential schools and all those graves.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342991 by

Deimos wrote: So why the fighting? If you aren't trying to change minds or push a point, then what are you fighting for? And if you are, given the audience, then it's the wrong way to do it.

Why the fighting? Anger, a sense of being right, and a sense of being wronged.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342992 by
Okay, and you are well within your right to feel that way. But why metaphorically crap on those who defended on your friend? Cuz that seems to be what you are effectively doing from where I stand.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342993 by

Deimos wrote: Okay, and you are well within your right to feel that way. But why metaphorically crap on those who defended on your friend? Cuz that seems to be what you are effectively doing from where I stand.

Personally, I hate Kobos. He just rubs me wrong. As for the rest, you know how I feel about censorship... and also, I can't stand the insane war between left and right at this point. People have forgotten to freaking think.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342994 by
Okay, then why be here if it does not serve what you desire? It sounds similar to masochism, but all joking aside, it seems counterproductive if this Temple does not have what you seek.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342996 by

Deimos wrote: Okay, then why be here if it does not serve what you desire? It sounds similar to masochism, but all joking aside, it seems counterproductive if this Temple does not have what you seek.

I want to see this place split in two and fall. There, I said it. Originally, I didn't feel this way. Now? I do. By splitting, the tension will be relieved and what is left will either be enough to succeed it and grow into something worth having or it won't. FA experienced a similar break, though it hasn't recovered and likely won't. Perhaps I'm wrong? Time will tell.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342997 by
But why though? I don't understand the end goal in how it betters people.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342998 by

Deimos wrote: But why though? I don't understand the end goal in how it betters people.

Have you ever observed a forest burn down, only for a healthier one to grow in its place?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343000 by
Considering I don't think I'd find enjoyment in it no.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343001 by

Deimos wrote: But why though? I don't understand the end goal in how it betters people.

Have you ever seen an order split, burn down, only for the spit off portion to develop into something successful? What about governments?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi