10 Ways to Improve Your Resilience

More
12 Jun 2019 17:12 #339611 by Manu
Found this interesting article, would like your opinions on resilience.

www.verywellmind.com/ways-to-become-more-resilient-2795063

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.

TM: Bruno Moreira (Kyber) | Public Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: elizabeth, Carlos.Martinez3, Athena_Undomiel, Kobos, Kelrax Lorcken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2019 17:36 #339613 by Carlos.Martinez3
When where how and may I use this for myself and my students ? Good stuff ... good stuff Manu

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
12 Jun 2019 19:37 #339626 by Manu

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: may I use this for myself and my students ? Good stuff ... good stuff Manu

I didn’t write it, so go ahead and use it. Glad you liked it Carlos. I know you’ve seen A LOT. Care to share how you came to develop your own resilience?

If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.

TM: Bruno Moreira (Kyber) | Public Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Athena_Undomiel

More
12 Jun 2019 21:51 #339648 by Athena_Undomiel
Totally joking...
But, as his wife and his friend I can confirm that he got hit in the head.....a lot...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Carlos.Martinez3

More
12 Jun 2019 21:59 #339649 by Carlos.Martinez3

Manu wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: may I use this for myself and my students ? Good stuff ... good stuff Manu

I didn’t write it, so go ahead and use it. Glad you liked it Carlos. I know you’ve seen A LOT. Care to share how you came to develop your own resilience?

Thanks Manu - I can honestly say my own resilience come from getting hit in the head - ALOT! Jokingly but honestly too - I can say I am from the “old school of hard knocks “ and I got the scrapes and bumps to prove it.!!
But ... eventually I did learn to move out of the way of a few things and learn a few tricks from my own scrapes and from others. It’s really for me now a combination of all the above now as opposed to the ol I can take on the world alone mentality I once had. I got a place or a way I wanna be - I try - I do it or I find folk who do it like I want and ask them how they do it. I apply the “ALL MYTH “ to everything ( all myths for an all man ) other than that it’s my own or some one else’s trial and error type of information. Just think - if we learned from each other s mistakes how less likely we would be to repeat the same cycles .... and even help others out of theirs as well—- hu?

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Kobos

Moderators: KobosBrick