Ways to experience an alien invasion

More
5 years 2 months ago #332667 by Kobos
Humanity would probably first crash, how that would look I don't know. Some would probably surrender and be whatever. Some would hide, then organize and fight back. In the end we either get wiped out, enslaved or we have a years long war until our technology catches up in order to liberate ourselves. This is essentially the natural order of life forms interacting with each other. Technology levels play no role in the natural pattern of strife in all life forms. One wins out, one adapts, other adapts and evolves, repeat until there is no life left.

We often over look this natural pattern because we focus on our own impact on the environment. Just by existing we do kill things off, whether by pollution, expansion to even just bacteria and viruses evolving within us and spreading to other species. Honestly, an air borne virus from dogs could literally kill 98% of us. The rest evolve, reorganize and the species goes on repopulating in a different social form. This is without technology so adding tech just manipulates the mechanics not the end game.

In the end our species would continue to fight to survive, what that looks like is questionable. I like to think it would be like Independence Day.......Jeff Goldblum breaks computers on a system that in no way makes any sense being compatible with alien computers and then we all mop them up. However, Jeff is getting old so low probability now.

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #332673 by

Yabuturtle wrote: It's fine and I respect that so thank you. This was really more of a discussion on what to do in case it does happen which I think it likely will eventually in out future given our vast universe, assuming there's not another universe out there and we are one of many dimensions ect. And the more advanced one gets, the likely hood we are to encounter them and some may be hostile.

I understand it won't be everyone's cup of tea and people (Like Kyrin) assume that if I believe in one or more theories I believe in all of them. For all I know aliens are already here but I can't be certain but honestly would not be surprised due to how many secrets our government keeps, the abductions that have happened, roswell ect. Who knows if it is lizards, greys ect

Wait a minute now. You do believe in the world govt illuminati conspiracy and the fact that aliens crashed in Roswell right? So why is it so far fetched that aliens are working with the illuminati to enslave mankind? I want to know where the disconnect is between these two ideas?
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #332678 by

For-Emris wrote: First of all. How do you imagine the negotiations with aliens? We do not know their language. They do not know ours. In order to learn a foreign language, you need a certain time. This is provided that you have a dictionary and textbook. But here - an absolutely new, unknown language.
If a conflict begins ... Everyone will choose for themselves what to do in this situation. But, the survival of the human race is a priority. More important than personal ambition, pride or the desire to maintain power.

Some don't really have to learn it. I wouldn't be surprised if they had translators or had telepathy (which some people who have had encounters with aliens actually claim some are telepathic but that's another story so who knows but again, not outside the realm of possibility)

The main reason why wars are fought are for territory and resources. Something to add to an empire or to take our resources to add it to their own. Although I don't doubt there are fanatical alien zealots out there that would impose what they consider the vision of a perfect world but our territory and resources are what they'd likely go after.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #335565 by
As a Starseed and Contactee (and thus inclined to identify with / as said aliens), i can definitely say that there are some real funny ideas going around. :blink: ?

I am not gonna say much, other than First Contact and such, is going to be alot more like sci-fi elements (especially things like Babylon 5 and Star Trek), than you would believe possible.

slavery, cannibalism, just ..... *head-desk* :pinch:
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 weeks ago #335567 by
What is a Starseed/Contactee?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #335572 by

Arisaig wrote: What is a Starseed/Contactee?

Nm, needed to find out, so looked it up.

"Star seed or starseed may refer to: Star people (New Age belief), individuals who believe they originated from another world, dimension, or planet. Starseeds, space-traveling creatures used by Outsiders to plant life on planets in Larry Niven's Known Space science fiction series."

and a contactee is: a person who claims to have been contacted by alien beings, especially through an abduction.

Now, I like to think myself open minded... but you believe yourself to be extraterrestrial in nature? If so, then how are you also a contactee? Wouldn't being contacted by aliens, as an alien, just be... well, getting a call from mom? Or, if they're alien to you, that would mean anytime you talked to a human, as an extraterrestrial, would be 'alien contact'...

EDIT: further research on how one finds out if they're a Starseed, to me, looking at it, just seems like common symptoms of depression. "Feeling like an outsider" "Having a drive, but easily discouraged when it falls in on you" "Feeling trapped by your body".

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 weeks ago #335575 by
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDKRh48U69Y

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #335587 by
From the Video:

Starseeds, otherwise known as “Homo Novis” are a mixture of ET and human DNA. They are a specific type of hybrid through augmentation. They possess empathy, telepathy, aura manipulation, rejuvenation and past lives memories.

I think we have discussed paranormal abilities here to quite a great extend and at best the conclusions are inconclusive but it seems the first part of this claim would be quite easy to prove the existence of these beings. A simple DNA test from Ancestry.com should do the trick quite nicely! Think of this amazing revelation. I wonder why this has not been done yet?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 weeks ago #335644 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: A simple DNA test from Ancestry.com should do the trick quite nicely! Think of this amazing revelation. I wonder why this has not been done yet?

I wonder what would happen if alien dna was put into one of our primitive tests. Would it come back 'unknown' (I've heard of cases of that happening, usually a small percentile ~<1%), or would it come back with a false positive (It says you're mostly Norweigian!... they say, to the obviously far eastern man). XD

More
5 years 1 week ago #335688 by Gisteron
Assuming that "alien DNA" is something that would even be a thing at all, and compatible with our own (big assumptions right there already), I'm not entirely sure that it would be similar enough to show as just some particularly exotic never-before-seen race of human. While we can pinpoint differences between each other very well indeed, we have to keep perspective here. Ancestry are not comparing the entire genome but only typically varying portions of it. Our overall genome is almost entirely identical to those of the other great apes. It is about 90% identical to those of rodents and something like half of it is still matching up with plants. My incredulity is by no means a strong argument, but I have no expectation at all that a human-extraterrestrial hybrid would show up as any kind of human at all, considering we would be sharing at most an insignificant portion of our evolutionary history.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi