What Are You Listening To Right Now TWO!

More
21 Sep 2021 17:04 #362850 by Kobos
Because this was me 4years and 40lbs ago, my random youtube mix has been odd today.

I'm the enemy. Cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who wants to sit in a greasy spoon and think, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in a non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to. Okay, pal?-Denis Leary Demolition Man 1993

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: dwagoonie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2021 17:28 #362851 by Kobos

I'm the enemy. Cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who wants to sit in a greasy spoon and think, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in a non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to. Okay, pal?-Denis Leary Demolition Man 1993

Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arisaig

More
21 Sep 2021 18:11 #362853 by Kobos
Last song from me today, its a good one though.

Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, dwagoonie

More
21 Sep 2021 18:42 #362855 by Kobos
I lied

Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: dwagoonie

More
21 Sep 2021 20:13 - 21 Sep 2021 20:15 #362856 by dwagoonie
The 5 years I taught and dealt with the OEC (online energy community), it was very much like this. If you had something someone wanted, they grabbed and fed off you until you had nothing left to give. 75% of why I don't do much energy work anymore is due to this very intimate level of burnout.

Dwagoonie
Apprentice / IP Team Member
My Journals- IP / Apprentice / Personal / Book of Healing
Teaching Master- Zero

“Life is a sum of all your choices; So, what are you doing today?
― Albert Camus”
Last edit: 21 Sep 2021 20:15 by dwagoonie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Kobos

More
21 Sep 2021 20:26 #362858 by Arisaig
No Time to Die -- Billie Eilish covered by Violet Orlandi [ Click to expand ]

Knight of the Jedi Conclave, Temple of the Jedi Order, and Order of Kyber
Battlemaster
(He/Him They/Them)

Training Master: Zenchi
Apprentice: Applications open November 13th 2021
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, dwagoonie

More
21 Sep 2021 22:27 #362864 by Arisaig
Some humour.

Alex Jones as an Indie Song [ Click to expand ]

Knight of the Jedi Conclave, Temple of the Jedi Order, and Order of Kyber
Battlemaster
(He/Him They/Them)

Training Master: Zenchi
Apprentice: Applications open November 13th 2021
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
22 Sep 2021 17:31 #362878 by Kobos
Kinda sad but you know.....

Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, dwagoonie

More
22 Sep 2021 19:02 #362880 by dwagoonie
That kind of reminds me of Pink Floyd when they were still in their beginnings with Syd (Before Roger Waters).

Dwagoonie
Teaching Master- Zero

― Albert Camus”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Arisaig

More
22 Sep 2021 19:08 #362881 by dwagoonie
Something I ran across just now. Very beautiful.

Dwagoonie
Teaching Master- Zero

― Albert Camus”
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Kobos, Arisaig

Moderators: RexZero